V Preception

As RM informed Rio, V entered. "Here," V said, as if reading her mind, and handed her some clothes. "You need to clean up. We're taking you back as soon as night falls." Rio stood up, the candlelight illuminating V's face. "What do you mean, take me back? I will be killed," Rio said nervously. "Not my problem, witch. You cast a spell on my brother, and now RM wants you gone. Did you really think he would love a bloodsucker like you? Your thirst is uncontrolled; you live for the next kill. Humans stand no chance with the existence of Black Village. We know because my parents died trying to escape it. Yoongi is off-limits. RM has forbidden him from being near you. Frankly, he despises bloodsuckers as much as I do. The connection must be severed. You took his blood without permission. Just so you know, we are all watching you," V said, leading her to the shower. Leila was with V, growling, aware of what Rio was. Rio realized they were protective of Yoongi. "You may love him, but my brother is cold and unwilling to reveal his true self. You might not like what you find. He is dangerous."

"This is why my grandfather wants him, among other reasons," Rios said as V opened the shower door. "You don't know him like I do... he's not that tough." His fangs were bared as anger took over. "I'll be here, but make it quick."

Rios entered the room where the lantern flickered to life. She surveyed her surroundings, hearing the dog's growl; retreating was not in her plans.

RM awaited Dragon Ye's arrival, with Jin already by his side. Hobi had returned and immediately fell asleep after being away most of the day.

JK reviewed the race footage while Jin brought in food. It was time to strategize for the impending attack from Black Village. Dragon Ye was also preoccupied with the Clan, contemplating his uncle's actions.

As night fell, Coven leader Jhoo set out for Seoul 7 Estate.