Admission

In 24 hours, their fate will be determined. Rio began to emerge from the hypnotic haze. Yoongi was sitting on the floor, watching her. She looked up at the ceiling, then sat up nervously. Yoongi's eyes met hers. "You're safe... it's okay," he reassured her as she touched her forehead. "What happened?" she inquired. Yoongi took her hand and sat beside her. "I heard you calling me; my brothers were taking you back to Black Village. You fell under one of V's spells. You were desperately calling for me... I reacted and followed to bring you back," he explained. Rio fell silent, observing the turmoil within him. "Thank you," she expressed.

"My brother may understand for now, but his anger persists. Once my cells regenerate and neutralize the toxins you've administered, our association will end. Later, I will bring you the substance," Yoongi declared, rising to leave. He lingered outside his room door before departing to locate the others.

Yoongi bypassed the library where Jin and RM were conversing. "I'm certain tomorrow night will be pivotal. You are an Elder as well, so heed my words," RM stated, moving towards the box he had placed aside.

"This box contains your birth records and diaries penned by our parents. I realize you lack complete knowledge about our parents and the gifts you received at birth. The reason we must endure and usher in the next Coven generation is detailed here. Father has shared with me the vision of the Jihoo Coven... Grandfather is also informed; his time nears, and this is why he summons Yoongi."

"Yoongi is the key to change. Dad knew it when he was born. Yoongi possesses a gift that I've only now come to recognize," Jin said, listening intently. Yoongi pushed the door open and stood at the table, his fist clenched. Jin rose to his feet.

"Did you think I was unaware of your presence?" Yoongi challenged.

RM gestured to a chair for him.

"Jin, give him his box," Yoongi observed as Jin retrieved the black box, engraved in gold, and presented it to him.

"Min, this is your moment, it's our moment... This is why we've made it this far," RM declared, leaving him with the box. "Distribute the rest and tell them to rest. I'll confront Dragon Ye and uncover his scheme," RM continued. "We must feed at daybreak... I'm certain Grandfather will strike tomorrow night." RM then proceeded to the guest house where Jimin and JK were waiting outside.

Rios, still dazed from the hypnosis, slept.

Yoongi opened the box and extracted the diary.