AZUR CORNER

"Listen up, we're here. Four to the left—Suga, J-Hope, Jin, follow me. V, Jimin, and JK, park and meet us at the end of the lights. Everyone, pay attention. I'll do the talking; this money is important."

"Trackers are probably here. Remember, if you hear the name Tao Ye or Dragon Ye, do nothing; it's not the right time," RM said firmly, aware that JK could be very impulsive at times.

The lights were bright. Seoul 7 donned light-desensitizing gear; the special glasses were designed to deflect direct luminary light. Jimin, the only brother with blue eyes, did not need them. Hybrids, while still human in many aspects of their birth had unique traits. Jimin's eyes and Jin's looks were inherited from their mother.

RM took the lead as the crowd recognized the newcomer. Their reputation preceded them in the underground drag racing scene. The crowd made way for Seoul 7 as they walked in and handed the MC a briefcase containing $100,000. Four teams were competing tonight each of them having paid an entry fee of $100,000.

The MC acknowledged the team and gave RM his car number and receipt. RM passed the gear to Jin. J Hope and Jin went to prepare the car for the race. Suga watched the crowd vigilantly, while JK stood by RM. V and Jimin opened the second briefcase to secure the route information for Jin's car. RM stood watchfully, tuning into the crowd's murmurs nothing too alarming..while paying close attention to the other teams.

Races like this could turn cutthroat. Seoul 7 has always maintained control at races, never speaking, but always content to be present. "Hey, who's your driver racing tonight?" the opposing team inquired. RM glanced to the far left where Jin was smoothly navigating in his car named Viper in place. RM instructed V to send J Hope the route information and to soar high. J Hope's powers as a Hybrid had been coveted for years; people anticipated transformations into bats and crows. J Hope had perfected the transformation into birds of prey, especially the hawk because hybrid vampires' diets consist of blood and flesh. J Hope is the hunter among the 7.

The hawk is vigilant and formidable its talons are sharp enough to tear flesh asunder. It possesses keen vision, able to see for miles.

J Hope surveyed each race from above, as they were still pursued by headhunters, crucial to the restoration of their father's legacy. RM was an astute strategist.

Jin's eyes, deep and vigilant, were ready for the first race among the four teams. J Hope's voice echoed from afar, airborne. V smiled, RM's grin revealed a hint of his fangs as he faced the flag starter... Their adrenaline surged.

D Li revved his engine, matched by Jin. The flag starter took his place between the glaring headlights. Jin's skin grew taut, his eyes deepening into the darkness of his vampiric change. Gripping the wheel, he ran his tongue over his fangs, ready for the flag to drop. "Game on," he murmured.

With the flag's fall, the cars' tires spun, burning rubber on the asphalt. Cheers exploded from the crowd; the racers' explosive start left everyone thrilled and excited for a winner.