Rio Decsion

It was 5pm. The sun was setting on the horizon. Seoul 7 was feeding, and RM was finalizing their plans. Rio was up. Covenant leader Jihoo summoned her. She composed herself and walked down the long hallway.

Entering the library, she heard, "Today is the day... there will be a race between Seoul 7 and the Ye clan. There's division among the Ye leaders, but the son of Ye seeks revenge.

This is our chance to eliminate the Ye clan and bring my grandson Yoongi to me. You must complete his transformation tonight.

Remember, I am watching, as is the covenant. Namjoon will be watching for us too; he desires the opportunity to kill me."

Rio said nothing, nor did she acknowledge the command. She simply stared at him.

It was time to go. The drive would take an hour. Everyone's minds were focused on the race and the impending attack by the Ye clan. RM gathered everyone in the library; it was his way of ensuring his brothers understood the gravity of the situation.

Yoongi walked in first. RM looked at him and motioned for him to come... he knew Yoongi had a lot on his mind.
"How are you?" RM asked. Yoongi's facial expression never changes more so than ever now.
" As well as expected. you know grandfather will intervene.. he asked the female Rio to change me.. he plans to bring me to Black Village."

RM placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder. "I know, but it will never happen. Our parents will ensure it doesn't. Grandfather is aware of my disdain for him. My promise to them will remain unbroken. Understood?" RM's tone was firm.

"Alright, let's go over everything; this will be a long night," RM declared.

Jin reminded them that their gifts and powers were meant for this moment. "All bets are off; we must all survive!" Jin exclaimed.

There was unanimous agreement.

"Okay! Let's ride."

The dogs were restless, sensing the impending events; Leia, more so than the others. V gave her a signal, and she began howling as the engines roared to life.