Yoongi Admission

Yoongi was awake, his body still sore from the clash with the Clan's vampires. He sat on the edge of the bed, lost in thoughts about the impending events, feeling unlike himself.

He came to the realization that Rios had chosen him to be her mate, a union between two worlds, each with its standards. RM was correct; he had to sever the bond.

He headed for the shower, attempting to clear his mind.

JK was concerned for him; he shut his laptop and made his way to Yoongi's room. Hearing the shower running, he took a seat in a chair outside the door.

JK's mind was in turmoil, aware that if Rios pursued Yoongi, it could end tragically. If Yoongi bit her, she would perish, but if she bit him, he would turn completely. RM had vowed to their parents that they would bring change to the Jihoo Coven. Yoongi's potential was too significant to lose.

After drying off, Yoongi dressed quickly, shook the water from his hair, grabbed his car keys, and opened his bedroom door.

Taken aback, JK looked up at him. "Why are you at my door?" he asked.

"I came to check on you."

"Did RM tell you to stay here?" Yoongi asked, upset.

"No! I'm worried about you," JK replied, standing up.

"I'm fine, I'm not a baby," Yoongi retorted, walking away.

"I know... Stop!" JK exclaimed, stepping in front of him.

Yoongi's eyes were changing. "Look, I get it, you're struggling... your emotions are high... We're all struggling. Fighting Grandfather won't be easy. Rio is a bloodsucker... what she did was wrong, it's impossible to be with her... I see your feelings, and you're going to have to break the tie," JK said, looking at him. Yoongi heard him but didn't respond and walked down the steps.

RM and Jin were discussing with Dragon Ye, their negotiation of clan and coven issues was intense. Both sides had a stake in the outcome. Black Village wanted to eliminate any threats to the Coven and bring Yoongi back to take his grandfather's place and assume authority over the land. The Dragon Clan wanted to destroy Black Village and every bloodsucker in the land. RM wanted to follow his father's plan to rid Black Village of its vile, evil, and heathen ways.

Then Yoongi walked in... RM's attention shifted to him.

"What can I help with?" he inquired.

"Come sit down... we need a plan to establish order in the land. We can coexist, but the power struggle between good and evil is our biggest threat," Jin explained.

"I'm a significant part of the plans for Black Village. You know Covens are outcasts; they will never agree to limit their primary food source, humans. They have to be destroyed, and Black Village burned down," Dragon Ye said, pleased with the idea.

RM was too calm... "How can we destroy them all? What if they want to change? If we can convert them from human blood to animal blood?"

"No, the risk is too great, and their upkeep even greater. We should start over and teach them a new way," Dragon Ye suggested, but could not finish.