The Plan

Jin and RM arrived home while the others were feeding. JK passed a container to Yoongi, urging, "Here, take it to her." Yoongi shot him a look but accepted the container.

RM and Jin removed Dragon Ye from the trunk, now on their property. With his hands still bound, Jin escorted him to the kennels. Yoongi, who was by the first enclosure, watched as Rio sat on the bench inside. He unlocked the gate and entered.

As Jin entered with Dragon Ye, the captive voiced his concern, "You're not leaving me here with her, are you?" Dragon Ye was clearly anxious.

Yoongi handed the container to Rio, commanding, "Drink."

Without a word, Jin secured Dragon Ye in the adjacent kennel.

Rio accepted the container, and Yoongi's gaze lingered on her, intentionally avoiding Dragon Ye.

Outside, Jin checked on Yoongi, "Hey, you okay?" he inquired.

Together, they headed back to the house where RM was conversing with the rest.

"What is he doing?" Yoongi questioned Jin.

"Hopefully, turning a page," Jin replied.

As they entered, the air was tense. "Good, you're back!" one exclaimed. "Grandfather is after Yoongi; he sent that woman to turn him. I'm certain he's on his way here. He means nothing to us. We must confront him and the Black Village; they threaten our way of life. We need to send a message to them and to the Dragon Ye Order," RM declared firmly. "She's not a threat. She aided us against the night stalkers. I may not like her, but she didn't have to help or warn me," Yoongi responded, his tone indifferent.

"She's a night stalker, a vampire; their kind is untrustworthy," V interjected.

"We're taking no risks. Dragon Ye is crucial in this," RM insisted.

"It's late... everyone should rest." They all had the ability to sleep, but for Yoongi, it was the complete opposite.

"What is that!" Dragon Ye demanded of Rio, who was finishing her blood meal, the crimson liquid trickling down her chin.

Dragon Ye, recognizing the scene, turned away in disgust.

"Just revolting," he muttered, distancing himself from the sight.

The dogs patrolled the area, sensing Rio's vampiric nature. She locked eyes with Zeus, who growled from his post at the gate, unaffected by his intimidation.

RM beckoned Yoongi to linger. "What's wrong? You seem perplexed and irate."

Yoongi faced him, conflicted. "I'm torn... She has a grip on me. My emotions are cold towards her, yet her presence inflames me, and I find myself intrigued." RM grasped the situation.

"You're bonded to her... When did this occur?"

Yoongi's memory flashed back to the kiss. "Black Village."

RM's anger flared. "You must distance yourself; her charm is too potent," he commanded, blocking Yoongi's path. "Go and rest," he ordered.

Yoongi understood his brother well; to eliminate a foe, RM would act decisively, without hesitation. Thus, Yoongi found solace atop the roof, overlooking the kennels, irresistibly drawn to her.