Rampage

"You will witness her demise... What does one of us matter to you? You lack the fortitude to live as we do. This is why your father defied Jihoo; he fell for a human and shamed his lineage. We orchestrated his end, not solely Jihoo's doing. I seeded the thought.

Anger and erratic thoughts are malleable. I seized the opportunity and planted the idea in Jihoo's mind. Who are you to alter our existence?" Elder Bin declared, his grip on Rios tightening.

RM's anger was palpable... Jin ignited a fire as the clouds gathered and the sun dipped below the horizon... Bin grew anxious... JK cast the remains of the night stalkers into the blaze... V clung to Je and Racer, who were barking with fury.

Yoongi seized the moment; his lithe, powerful form lunged at Bin... RM charged as Bin's dagger-like nails slashed Rios's throat... They tumbled to the earth... Yoongi, catching a glimpse of Rios, saw her motionless on the ground... With a formidable bite, Yoongi claimed Bin's head in a single motion.

RM tore his limbs off. Rios was now in JK's arms, her eyes peering up at him, unable to speak. RM, JHope, and Jin finished off Bin and threw him into the fire. A dead silence fell over the clearing. Yoongi turned to look back at Rios, stood up, and rushed to her. JK closed her eyes, looked at Yoongi, and shook his head. Yoongi took her from JK and sat silently on the ground, a true sense of loss emanating from him. He had never said he loved her. RM told them, "It's getting dark; it's time to end all of this. Leave him for a while. It's okay." They touched Yoongi's shoulder and dropped their heads.

RM went to pack the torch guns, wood, and fuel. He placed everything in the trailer; the cliffs were first, then into Black Village. V placed Lea in her kennel, planning to bury her upon his return. JK put Je and Racer in the trailer; the work would take all night. RM's thoughts about Black Village deepened with hate.

Yoongi ran his fingers through Rios's hair. His whispers to her were a sign of regret. He knew it would come to this, and she knew it too. He leaned in to kiss her, picked up her lifeless body, and stood over the fire. "I'm sorry... go now... I love you," he said. He laid her on the fire, stood in anguish, and watched as the flames enveloped her. The skies grew darker, the fire reaching sky level, and flames of blue and red draped the sky. He turned to walk away, his face cold and his eyes disconnected.

He reached the estates. RM looked at him, realizing he would not speak for days; it was his way of dealing with loss. They were packed and ready to end the evil that took so many lives. "I love you, my brothers. Remember, never take your eyes off them," RM said. They all nodded and got into the trailer. Nothing was said, but a puzzling thought and feeling came over them. Would RM spare anyone? They all wondered.