Black Village

Before the Seoul 7's parents were killed, Black Village was a safe haven for the Jihoo Clan. Their grandfather was old school and believed hybrid vampires were too risky to create. The father of Seoul 7 argued that new blood was necessary for the times they lived in, yet he opposed turning women into hybrids merely for procreation, due to the high mortality risk involved. Mi Kim was an exception, giving birth to seven boys, believing it was her destiny as heirs to the Jihoo clan.

"Seoul 7 headed back to their home, needing to feed and return before sunrise," RM inquired, "JK, Suga, what was out there?"

"It's a vamp, not one of ours," JK replied.

"Could it be a tracker? You know they're recruiting them in exchange for sparing their lives."

"It might be. How do we find out?" JK pondered.

"If it's for us, Tao Ye or Dragon Ye is behind it. We met his cousin; he is the team leader of the team we defeated tonight."

"Every time I hear that name!" Jin exclaimed.

"In due time, hyungs, in due time," RM soothed.

"When are we returning home? The elders will start searching for you soon," Hobi addressed RM.

"I'm not sure if I want to reign over the clan... I'm on the fence about it. I like it here," RM confessed.

"No comments... you need sleep, or the elders will drag you back if they have to," Suga said. Everyone else agreed. As they reached the gate, they noticed Boa sitting there. "Senses up, guys, something's wrong," RM said. "Lights out," JK said. They quieted the engines and cruised through the gates. V opened the car door for Boa. "What's wrong, boy?" V grabbed his jaw and noticed blood. "Boa bit someone or something; he has blood," V said. J Hope pulled up next to the woodshed, transformed into a hawk, and flew around the property. There was a body near the rear house door. He called for the other dogs; they ran to the front of the house. Hobi couldn't see anyone else. He descended from the air and reverted to his human form, and everyone else was now running to see who Boa and the dogs had attacked. "What's going on?" Jimin asked. "The dogs did a number on this man," RM said. JK realized the man was a vampire, with the same scent as the other one. "Tracker, look at his wrist," Jin said.
Search him...Suga said bending over him.
"Jimin secure the money in the safe.." RM said helping JK take the body to the acid Room.
"V went to secure the dogs, he hosed them down.."
"Where's Lilia..." V asked out loud. He finished hosing them down. Boa finds Lila. V stood near the trees he listened there where sounds of whimpering. V hurried to the sound... she was on her side... he could smell the blood.. it was intoxicating
He managed to pull himself together, but she was stabbed.
"Hyung... this won't break down completely by morning. " JK said sealing the container.
"It's ok. He can stay in it. " RM said hearing V. Call for them.

Daylight was soon upon them, V "Lila has been stabbed. Help me get her to the kennel..
the anger was rising in them, someone had invaded their home.
"Hang in there girl!" V said
"Camera room. " RM said.