Family

RM hesitated; his grandfather could read the future through touch. He bowed in greeting, as did the others. "Thank you for accepting my invitation," he said. "You must all be nervous. Remember, you are family; this is your home too." Elder Seo's slight, troubled stare unsettled Yoongi. "You must be Min... your grandfather has spoken of you," he said. Confused by the remark, Yoongi inquired, "What might that be?" His tone was sharp. "I see you've inherited your grandfather's bluntness... that's good," Elder Seo remarked as he walked to greet the others.

Elder Jihoo's assistant entered the room, signaling to their grandfather that it was time. V sent a message to RM, who nodded in response.

"Come with me, gentlemen," they were instructed, and they lined up to enter the ballroom. Jimin surveyed the room, which was abuzz with both humans and purebloods. RM marveled at the level of control maintained amidst the raw presence of pure human blood and pondered how such composure was possible.

Their grandfather approached the center of the room, spoke warmly to welcome everyone, and then introduced Seoul 7 as his grandsons.

Seoul 7 was ready in case things turned sour. The room fell silent until a clap echoed from the back. It was Yoongi's stalker, R'io. She strode forward, bowed, and welcomed them.

"Isn't that!" exclaimed Jin.

"It sure is!" Jk agreed, glancing at Yoongi.

"Like what you see?" R'io teased, brushing past him.

"Come, tell them your names," their grandfather urged.

"It looks like...grandfather had ripped the bandaid off.. Jimin whispered to RM..

"Welcome, my family," Jihoo announced.

The noise level overwhelmed J Hope. Jin called out to him, and J Hope stepped into the courtyard. RM gestured for Jin to follow. RM had taught them to pair up in unfamiliar places.

Seoul 7 accepted everyone's gestures. Yoongi took R'io's hand and led her to the foyer.

"What's your problem? What is it about me that makes you play games? Understand, I'm not in the mood," Yoongi said, his breath close, gazing into her deep, black eyes.

R'io looked up at him, caressed his cheek, and whispered intimately, "You feel it, don't you? The rage and desire, the urge to take me!" She whispered in his ear as she pressed her body against his.

Yoongi felt a feverish intensity, his gaze locked on her form. She walked away with a laugh, leaving him to regain his composure. "