Revolt

Yoongi returned to his room to find Rios sitting motionless, as if in a catatonic state. She did not react or raise her eyes to him as he entered.

Standing over her, he called her name, but there was no response. He grasped her shoulders to shake her, and she collapsed limply into his arms.

"Rios!" he exclaimed, shaking her.

Gradually, she regained control of her body and looked up at him.

"I have to leave this place; it's not safe for me here anymore," she told him. "Where would you go?" he asked, frowning at her.

"Come with me, far away from here," she blurted out.

"No! It's foolish to think I can," Yoongi replied, holding her.

"If you stay, you will die! Evil is coming for us," she insisted. Yoongi lifted her and laid her on the bed, where she curled up in his lap. "You may not feel our connection, but I love you," she said, squeezing his hand.

"You're right, it's broken. I don't feel the love you do. I'll protect you, but you must stop drinking human blood to stay here," Yoongi stated, his heartbeat audible.

"You are more human than vampire. You are warm; I am not. You possess gifts for good, while darkness courses through my veins," she confessed.

"We crave different sustenance. You partake in animal blood and flesh. Our worlds are disparate. You must transform to be like me," she continued. Yoongi rose abruptly, fearing she might attempt to convert him. He looked into her eyes intensely.

The realization struck him; RM's words held truth. She was untrustworthy.

"I must leave! You should return to the kennel; it's safe there," Yoongi urged, assisting her to her feet. She gazed up at him, understanding she had to depart somehow.

Seoul 7 awaited Yoongi. "V, escort her to the kennels; she won't accompany us," Yoongi instructed, observing Tae guide her away. "Stop!" RM interjected.

"Everyone must hear this," RM approached her. Seeing him, she retracted her fangs and stepped back. He smirked, "You are now aware. Your options are few; what remains of your kind faces eradication. The choice to shift from preying on humans is yours. My brother proposed a new way of life; it seems you've refused. So be it. You have until dawn to reconsider. Otherwise, your destiny is death," RM declared, stooping to a hissing Rios. Yoongi was powerless; her trustworthiness was compromised.