Dragon Ye snd Jin

Jin drove back to Azure Corner and perched on the hood of his car, observing the humans mingling. His visit aimed to gather intel on the Order. Engaging with the locals, he concealed his identity as a member of Seoul 7.

Bin Je, a driver for the Hyung Tae Falcons, approached Jin's car for a chat. "Hey, I'm Bin Je," he greeted. Jin nodded, eyeing him warily. "You drive for Seoul 7, right?" Bin Je inquired. On alert, Jin confirmed, "Yes, me and my brothers."

"You guys excel in your field, right? No losses. My crew will also be in the next race," Bin Je remarked, scanning the area. "You're alone, I see." Sensing the scrutiny, Jin's fangs peeked out as he stood abruptly and demanded, "Is there something you want to know?" revealing a hint of his true nature.

Bin Je, noticing Jin's altered eyes, retreated, "No, just making conversation, man!" He retreated as Jin advanced. "See you around," Bin Je said before departing.

Jin settled into his car and set off for Black Village. He contacted RM, "Hey, coming in, ETA one hour. A team's been asking about us. The word is out. Dragon Ye must be on our trail."

"Drive safe. See you soon," RM replied.

RM was seething with anger, aware that the upcoming Race would be perilous. Only six days remained, and their grandfather posed another challenge. Jin was driving, making good progress, until he noticed an obstruction on the road. He switched on his camera, which was connected to the monitoring room at the house. His fangs were bared, his eyes darkened, and adrenaline surged through his cold veins. Sensing danger, he slowed down and stopped the car. Trackers were nearby. V shouted for RM, who was in the camera room; everyone heard V's call. "What's happening?" JHope inquired as the monitors displayed Jin on the road. "It's a trap!" exclaimed Jimin. In an instant, JHope disappeared, taking flight through the window. Yoongi and JK grabbed their car keys; they were on their way to Jin, who was now confronted with a low rider drawing near.

Jimin utilized his perception to navigate, while RM departed, heading towards Jin who was 20 minutes outside of Black Village. The car stopped, its high beams piercing the darkness. Jin, shielded from the glaring light, hissed, "Stay in the car. The others are almost here." Clutching the steering wheel, Jin watched as Hobi soared past, eclipsing the car in front of Jin with a loud screech. Circling down, he regained his human form behind Jin's car. Jin stepped out, and so did the driver from the other vehicle—it was Dragon Ye.