Chapter 3 The Ye Order

IIn Seoul, Korea, the Ye Order was composed of regular citizens, influential corporations, and wealth. Dragon Ye was the heir to an empire shrouded in dark family secrets from bygone times. They were the order, the calling that shielded the populace from the truths of malevolent monsters and supernatural beings that roamed the night.

"Today, I will restore my father's legacy among the elders and demonstrate to them that Jihoo has seven sons with powers that pose a threat to the world."

Dragon Ye convened an assembly. The elders gathered and took their respective seats. As Dragon Ye entered, all eyes shifted toward him. He bowed and respectfully addressed each elder according to their rank and position.

"What brings you here?" Elder Win Ye inquired.

"I'm here to restore my father Tao Ye's authority. I have evidence that the children, who were sought four years ago following the great infraction by Vampire Jihoo, are indeed still alive and currently in Seoul, Korea."

The room erupted into surprise and noise.

Dragon Ye, the uncle, stood up and challenged him. "Impossible! We searched for them; their mother drowned them. Who are you to waste our time with fairy tales?" he demanded.

"I am the rightful heir to the calling. I will succeed my father in the order. You, who executed him for the infraction, did so because he defied the order to protect humans."

"What proof do you have?" Elder Ha Rai inquired.

"There are seven of them living on the ridge 50 miles from here, It's a fortified property, heavily guarded by Vamp Dogs. I lost seven trackers to them. They are not ordinary vampires; they move and work as one," Dragon Ye explained, recounting the actions he had witnessed.

"Trackers? Are you saying you employ vampire trackers?" Elder Ha questioned.

"Yes, I have a Maker held captive. I feed him humans, and he turns them into vampires. It's the only way to track the very worst of them," Dragon Ye replied, standing his ground.

"You fool, we are the calling; we protect humanity. Yet you slaughter them to prove a point. Take us to their lair; you are out of line. Your father was the same, and that's why he met a gruesome end. You have no understanding of what they are. The Jihoo Coven is as ancient as time itself; they number in the thousands. It requires training and knowledge of their ways and existence to eradicate them."

"If Jihoo children are alive, we are dealing with an intelligent, gifted coven. It will not be easy to kill them."

"You never wanted to learn the basics; you are not capable of handling the matter. We will take care of this," Elder Ye said.

"No! My father wanted me to lead the calling. I will do it my way," Dragon Ye declared emphatically.

The Elders dismissed him. He was angry.

Seoul 7 stripped the house and grounds of anything linking them there. Seoul 7 was headed to Black Village. The house and kennel now resembled a new home for sale.

It was dusk now..the drive was about 100 miles.. to Black Village.. JK and Suga drove a large transport trailer.. behind the other 5 in their cars. Using back roads through the mountains. JK and Suga cars hitched on mini car trailers. Pulled by Jin and V.
"How will we enter without bringing fear to Village," JK asked Suga.
"Our parent's home...the home we were born in has been empty for years... there are tales about it being haunted. Grandfather forbid anyone to live in it." Suga said
"You know this how?" Jk asked
"Ohhhh.. don't tell the others, but I was back in forth over the years watching from a distances," Suga said.

" You mean in your Ghost Illumination....RM finds out.. you are dog food." JK said looking deeply at him.
"Please....he was doing the same thing. How else would he know so much about grandfather."

They were 10 miles away from entering the shoreline. RM decided to stop. It was at the place where their parents were killed."