An End

The circle was complete the coven leader realized he was confronted by his grandsons... "You dare to challenge me!" Coven leader Jihoo's voice boomed across the grounds. RM's eyes, once beautiful, now bore an intense scowl. "You should have never left the Black Village. It's time we end the old ways. You saw my father as a threat and lured him into a trap meant for you. As my father has written, you must die," RM declared firmly.

The circle tightened, each brother focused and ready for any sudden movement.

"So be it," Jihoo declared, levitating in the air. "No! He's using his illusion. He'll vanish only to strike. We can hear his voice but can't see him," Rios warned, watching closely. Yoongi pulled her to his side.

Yoongi returned to human form. It was Jimin who heard movement.

Jihoo was now hovering over Yoongi. "You're coming with me!" Jihoo exclaimed as he materialized behind Yoongi.

Hobi took to the air to swiftly remove Jihoo from Yoongi's mist. Yoongi rushed to Rios' side, only to see Rios being captured. They all attacked; time seemed to freeze as JK dashed to bring him down. Jin and RM disoriented him by running simultaneously, stretching his arms wide. Jihoo struggled to break free. Once on the ground, it was RM who stood over him.

Yoongi hurried to help pin him down. Jimin released a hypnotic smoke into Jihoo's eyes, disorienting him. He was in the throes of a vampire fixation; the evil sound reverberated through the ground.

RM pulled from inside his jacket his father's covenant dagger. He did not hesitate to pierce his neck with it. Seoul 7 felt the pain together.. the separation had begun... Watching Rios cringe at the bloodline of Jihoo taking their grandfather's life.. sickened her.. fear crept over her.. The black village would be next.. she could not bear watching it and ran from the scene.

"Bring her back now... V yelled. Yoongi got up and ran to catch her.
RM told his grandfather before finishing him "You will see them soon.. prepare for hell!" RM said separating his head from his body... Hobi lit a fire... they picked up the head first and threw it in... the body was next.
black smoke filled the air.. the sound of burning flesh exploded across the air... Black Village was awakened by the connection a loud scratching and screech was heard from the village... Rios felt it and fell to the ground.. Yoongi stood over her.