Chapter 4 Summon to Black Villiage

They had made their parents' home their own. The conversation about their family's bloodline continued over dinner.

A blend of blood and flesh. The animal meat was cooked to just the right degree.

"You ask him."

"No, you ask him."

V and JK went back and forth, debating whether Namjoon would take the throne in Anarchy Jihoo...

"You two are thinking like humans... Don't you think I can't hear your thoughts?" RM said, giving them both a look.

"Oh right!" V exclaimed.

"Well, are you going to answer them?" Jimin interjected, already aware of the question.

All eyes turned to Namjoon.

"Do you want me to take the throne?" RM inquired.

"Considering you told me you don't want it... Now that you're here, have you changed your mind?" Yoongi asked.

"It's something I'm not sure about... You six are my priority... Grandfather would never allow a hybrid to succeed him," RM said, his voice tinged with irritation.

"What about grandfather? How are we going to handle him? It's clear he wants control over us or to kill us," Yoongi added, acknowledging the animosity they all faced.

Just as that question hung in the air, a knock sounded at the door. RM flipped over his cell phone to check the camera and saw someone outside. They all glanced at their phones. Jimin gasped, recognizing the woman from earlier that day. "She's human," he blurted out, standing up. "What..." J Hope exclaimed, surprised. "Stay put!" RM commanded, rising to answer the door. Yoongi wasn't about to sit still; a human at the door was sure to make the evening interesting.

RM opened the door, and she looked up at him, Jimin peeking from the foyer's entrance to the study. "How can I help you?" RM inquired of the woman with dark hair and doll-like eyes.

He took a good sniff of her... she smelled of lake water and purple Lilac." He stepped back from her.. the scent became intoxicating.
" Hi... I'm Dal-Mi, and you?" She had the most beautiful smile he thought.
"Namjoon ."

"This is for you; my boss would like to invite you to our annual Black Village Ball," she said, handing RM the invitation. As he touched the envelope, time seemed to stop. He could see into Dal-Mi's life—a vision of her future, which until now had always been family-oriented. Jimin possessed foresight into both the present and the past.

RM quickly released the envelope, staring directly at her. Yoongi, realizing what had happened, stepped in front of Namjoon.

"Thank you," Yoongi said, then closed the door.

Opening the envelope, Yoongi discovered it was from their grandfather. "Is this his way of summoning us? An invitation to a pureblood vampire ball. What is he planning?" Yoongi pondered.

RM gathered his thoughts. "Jiminnnnmm," he yelled, drawing everyone's attention.

"What did you do?" Jin inquired.

"Whatever he saw, Jimin is connected," JK stated, staring at him.

Yoongi left, deciding to follow her back to Black Village, using his ability to turn himself into vapor.

"Such strange people," Dal-Mi remarked to the driver. Although human, she worked in PR for their grandfather's export business and was told the immediate family traveled extensively.

She found it odd that the invitation was delivered by hand.

Black Village, an Export City, retained its historical name as it expanded in commerce.

The Jihoo family, matriarchs of Black Village, were old money.

Hii Wang, head and CEO of the corporation, yearned for a board position within Jihoo Cooperation—a privilege reserved for family members.

He was ever in pursuit of status by any means necessary.