Anarchy

"Yoongi...!!!" Twenty minutes had passed since Yoongi took his place in his father's chair, entering the last day of the infraction. His eyes were wide open in the dreamscape, RM's voice calling to him, but he shut out the present. The room filled quickly as everyone heard RM's voice. "How long?" Jimin inquired. RM was ready to go in. "No..." a voice from the foyer interrupted. "Stay with him," Jin instructed Jimin and V, as time seemed to slow while RM, Jin, and JK stepped into the foyer. A man's silhouette stood before them, speaking with his back turned. "Who are you?" JK demanded. "Ahhhhhh... you are the youngest... you harbor no fear..." JK began hissing, fangs descending. RM extended his hand in front of JK, while Jin signaled for Hobi to remain in the room with the others. "Namjoon, we have been waiting for you..." The shadow seemed to dance upon the wall, yet the figure remained unmoved.

"Waiting for me? Who told you my name?" RM asked, feeling feverish and hot.

"I am the one who holds your future. We are family. The bloodline of Jihoo is vast. We are centuries old; you are the future. We have been keeping watch as well."

RM tried to read his mind but could not. "It's as if the premonitions of gifts are gifts that are deeply rooted in powerful vampirism... we are the strongest of most covens."

"Grandfather..." Jin said.

Hobi became fearful. It was at that moment that Yoongi woke up, angry. He stood up, overturning the desk and throwing the chair against the wall.

JK grabbed him to calm him down, and at that moment, RM stood between their grandfather and his brothers. "See, your arrival is destined. I am your grandfather, Je Ki Jihoo, the father of your father and the head of the coven Anarchy Jihoo," he declared, turning to face RM. RM took his hand and kissed his ring while the others knelt in respect of the coven, with Jimin, Hobi, and V also paying their homage. JK, holding onto Yoongi, walked into the foyer. "Stand, let me see you!" commanded their grandfather. "Namjoon, you resemble your father. You all are handsome," he observed, then recoiled slightly, sensing the scent of human blood on them, aware of his powerful craving for it. "Forgive me, this is new to me... we don't have hybrids in the coven. You seven are a rarity."

T"This is why I am here... Yoongi, calm your spirit. What you witnessed also has its time for revenge... Come, let me see you."

"You all possess gifts; I can sense them... Now, feed. You have had a busy day. Namjoon, come, we must talk."

Jimin was hesitant to let RM go alone but RM reassured him that he would be fine.

Yoongi returned to the study. "What did you see?" Hobi inquired.

"Now I understand why Namjoon doesn't want the throne... Our grandfather cannot be trusted. If he had accepted our mother and allowed our father to marry her, we would not have had to leave Black Village."

"He wanted to kill us..."

JK swiftly exited the room to protect RM, and they all remained close by.

"How did you know we were here?" RM inquired, keeping his distance. "Watchers," Ji Ki replied. "As I said, I've been waiting for you." JK was within earshot of the conversation.

"Then you're aware of why we're here?"

As RM spoke, he turned, revealing his enormous fangs, his eyes a blood-red and intimidating hue... his grandfather's body still appeared to be in his forties...tall and dark. His voice resonated with the power of a lion's roar... RM recognized it as a trait shared by the men in the Jihoo family who were or would be, leaders.

"Your father was insubordinate... he defied me and chose your mother as his mate. I ordered all of you to be killed, but then the Calling came and set the village ablaze... they slaughtered dozens of vampires that night. They were searching for me but encountered your father instead... that's when he departed to safeguard all of you."

They found out his secret that your mother gave birth to 7 boys... to them, it was not heard of.. fear governs what happens next.

I was assured you 7 were killed by her. But you were not. You still pose a threat to the Coven. How do we handle this!"
"JK I'm fine...". He walked into the room fully transformed... his grandfather hissed at him..." You are beautiful boys... rest.. I will send for you soon."

His Grandfather left.. a car was waiting for him.
RM was in shock knowing the story... he told JK to take Hobi and V to set the pack up for protection. The sun would be up in 3 hours."