Wrath

Amid capturing trackers, RM asked Jimin to observe by touching the tracker's wound, he could discern their path and how they were transformed.

Seoul 7 exercised utmost caution, aware of the identity of their attacker. However, Dragon Ye's lack of training in vampirism, a subject he had never studied, was their one vulnerability.

This knowledge provided Seoul 7 with a crucial advantage. Jimin rapidly traced the path of each tracker, growing increasingly agitated, hissing and baring his fangs.

" What is it!" Jin asked
"They are from another region of Korea... they were captured and fed to a Vampier from another country..They have him in a dark room in The fort of the Ye clan.. they are continuing to use these trackers  to hunt vampires in our country"
RM realized Black Village is the focus of Dragon Ye's plans.. the history between Grandfather and Father and us is the reason he is looking for us."
The race will have to wait.  We have to finally return home.  I need you 6 to have a seat... it's time you knew the truth and of our origin and history, but first JK and Suga dispose of them." RM said
Each clan is made up of 13 elder vampires called Antediluvian. 

Ancient lineages of vampires who share common characteristics through their bloodline will know their family.
It took all but 20mins to end the trackers and burn them.. JK and Suga were very angry that this had disturbed their way of life. Although it would be unavoidable ... it was upon them too soon.
They returned to RM who handed each of them their family crescent given at birth.
RM was the oldest.. his accelerated rate was tremendous as firstborn to his father and mother.  Although it is dangerous to have sexual relations with a human.

The impulse to kill them is high during sex.  Jihoo would inject small doses of vampire venom into her....fusing genetically to him. It would strengthen her and prepare her body for birth.  Mi Kim understood, but her love for their father grew in intensity and the gift of self-control was how he managed to have 7 boys over 7 years.

Mi Kim was turned a month after JK was born the need to have her by their father's side was important to their survival.

JK, V, and Jimin were only stair steps apart in growth.. it was RM, Jin, and Suga who shoulder the responsibility of their existence until now.  They raised them.

The boys were beautiful in stature and looks.

RM told them of their history,  the anger grew immensely..  their emotions were highs and lows  Hybrids could feel immense, they were master manipulators who controlled reality and in the subconscious.  This was Jimin's enhanced gift.  RM also.

They were reluctant to speak once RM completed the dark tale..It brought Jin to the conclusion that war and revenge was upon them.  Going to their father's Clan and village would bring about fear to those who live as pure vampires. Meeting their grandfather would bring the shadow of anger and ridicule to other elders.

But they must join forces to save Black Village... From the Ye Clan.