The first Encounter

RM climbed up to the roof to join Yoongi. "Hey!" he greeted, sitting beside him. "Hey," Yoongi replied, glancing his way. "Are you okay?" RM inquired, noting Yoongi's seriousness, which left him uncertain how to respond. "Ever thought about what life would be like if you were fully human?" Yoongi posed, eyes on the moon, prompting RM to ponder the origin of such a question. "Can't afford that thought. We're hybrids, carrying human emotions; which in itself is perilous. Do you feel lost at the moment?" RM questioned.

"Not lost, but disconnected; we have each other but lack true family ties. I just wanted to understand why father chose this life for us. Being purebloods would have been simpler." He felt they were against the world.

Suddenly, they heard Hobi. Yoongi and RM hurried down from the roof as the Pack chased something—or someone. JK, V, and Jimin were also on the ground, with Jin monitoring the cameras.

"Go left," RM directed, as they hastened towards the sensed movement. Yoongi arrived first at the dense woods where something brushed past, striking his arm.

"Here," he shouted. The wind wasn't strong, yet there were gusts as if it were. Then they heard her, taunting them, revealing her presence.

"Who are you?" RM demanded angrily.

She was a pureblood with potent gifts, belonging to their grandfather's Coven.

"You're trespassing; materialize," Yoongi commanded with fury. She caressed his cheek. RM had enough of her games. "Jimin, go get her."

Jimin, able to materialize as wind, waited for her to pass Yoongi again, then captured her. They rose above the ground, and he dispersed the smoke, bringing her down in solid form.

With Jimin holding her, she managed to break free and move towards Yoongi, who turned as if to slow her movement in his path. Their eyes met, and she vanished into the night.

"Let her go!" RM said.

"I'm sure we will see her again."

Yoongi stood, gazing in the direction she had gone.

The Seoul 7's visit to Black Village just became interesting.

"They know now," V said, with the others nodding in agreement.