Seoul 7 Go Time

Returning to their home was a relief. In 34 hours, JK would compete against a team notorious for their illusions. As the gate opened, the dogs erupted into a frenzy of barks within the trailer. Seoul 7 halted midway up the driveway when Hobi stepped out of his car, glanced back at RM, and transformed into Aleumdaun Sae, soaring towards the house and its grounds.

The dogs were released and sprinted towards the house, followed by everyone else. Trackers had been waiting for their return to report back to Dragon Ye.

Leia darted to the back of the house where trackers were concealed in the brush. The dogs charged at them. Hobi, spotting the intruders, descended swiftly, his fangs bared in fury. The boys seized them, with Leia still clamped onto one's arm. RM ordered her to be released. Yoongi and JK managed to subdue them on the ground. "Take them to the kennel... I'm tired of this disrespect," RM declared.

"What are you thinking?" Jin inquired.

"I'm thinking it's time we announced our return," RM replied, heading to the kennel.

V and Jimin led the dogs to their kennel and secured them within the fence.

Hobi took flight again, continuing the search for any others lurking on the property.

"What do you want?" demanded Dragon Ye's uncle.

"Your commitment to help us rid this place of bloodsuckers," was the reply.

Dragon Ye stood close enough to his uncle to appear threatening.

"The answer is no! You're not ready, and we won't turn this city into a second Black Death. We've been planning to do this properly. You'll just create chaos."

"Do you know who I am? You weren't my father's choice—I was!" With that, Dragon Ye shoved his uncle back into his chair.