Jihoo Ball

The atmosphere in the house was silent, with everyone reflecting on the night's events. RM pondered the tough decisions needed to ensure everyone's safety. Their grandfather's plan to introduce his seven hybrid sons to the Jihoo coven would shift the dynamics among the pure blood in Black Village. Controlling their thirst would be a challenge, especially since the Souel 7 possessed human blood in their veins.

The time had come to depart. Yoongi was absent from the house. RM was busy issuing directives to each of them, instructing them to do whatever was necessary to survive, should the situation call for it. Yoongi was perched on the roof of the Jihoo compound, vigilantly watching guests bearing high-order insignias. Then she made her entrance: R'io, the pure blood who could penetrate his mental defenses. She seemed different, and Yoongi found himself unable to look away. She stood in the courtyard, gazing up at the night sky.

She unveiled her face by removing her cloak's hood. Turning towards Yoongi's location, she closed her eyes, concentrated her energy towards him, and looked directly at him. With a smile, she re-covered her head and walked back inside.

Yoongi realized there was a connection between them, a confusing mix of hate and admiration. He quickly returned to his car, waiting for his brothers who were pulling up to the gate. He started his car and fell in line behind them. RM, aware of his presence, was not pleased with his recklessness.

They all stepped out, activating their cars' security. RM shot them a look, and they retracted their fangs, their stares turning cold.

The night had begun. The entrance was as grand as one from an 1800s estate, complete with antiques and the scent of wealth.

All seven entered the foyer, where their grandfather's assistant greeted them, she led them to a room to await their grandfather. She was taken back by their handsomeness a stark contrast to their last meeting. They responded with nods no words exchanged.

Jimin sensed her energy; she was not a vampire yet she worked among them. Could this be part of their grandfather's plan to create hybrids, despite the pain inflicted on their parents? Their father had foreseen this future for Black Village: to live among humans and alter the grim tales of their past.

RM approached Yoongi. "I know what you're thinking—stand down. You're not calm enough to discern right from wrong," he said firmly. Yoongi looked at him, uncommitted to agreement.

The door to the room opened, revealing their grandfather with three elders.

The boys assumed a defensive stance: Jin focused on the elders, RM on his grandfather, Jimin and V on the guards, and JK and Yoongi surveyed the entire room. Their grandfather approached RM. "Welcome to Jihoo Estates," he said, extending his hand to RM.