Firer to Firer

JK remained calm and poised. Hobi, with wings fully extended, flew at the tail of JK's car, turning towards the trailing vehicle. He swooped as if to strike the windshield, a feint to make the driver lose control. The driver, seeing only Hobi's wings, swerved at 85 miles per hour to avoid hitting Hobi and lost control of the car.

Hobi signaled to JK that he was in the clear. JK continued en route, accelerating to 90. Hobi stayed vigilant for more trouble. Jin sat as RM pulled in. Jimin was the first to exit the vehicle. Dragon Ye, awaiting assistance, saw only his uncle approaching.

Jin also exited the car. RM stood by Jimin, fangs bared. "What are you doing here?" Dragon Ye confronted his uncle.

RM, Jimin, and V observed intently. "You're no match for them. You see how they've drawn you to the very place where your father met his end. This is not child's play. Revenge often ends in loss. They aim to kill you, and I will not intervene. I'm here merely to witness if you'll survive. Regardless, you're finished. The Ye clan has always been mine your father was consumed by the same blind vengeance. Their father was too formidable for him. You've slain their parents, and now they seek your life. It's the same blood feud, no matter the perpetrator."

Enraged, Dragon Ye attacked his uncle, who seized his hand. "Conserve your strength; you'll need it."

Jimin read Dragon Ye's mind.. he started to hiss as RM told him to calm down.."Ahhhh... you must be Namjoon the eldest..I see your father in you. I'm not here to harm any of you, I'm just here for this ingrate. His not worth the Ye clan he is a half-breed of my brothers. His life matters not to me. Do as you please." Dragon Ye eyes widen.. his heart is pounding and afraid..
"That's no concern of us, He opens the door of revenge, we are here to avenge our parents.. Your business with him is no concern for us. Leave if you do not want to watch! RM said.