Chapter 11 War Clan Cleansing

As the sunrise marked the start of another day, the members of Seoul 7 were secluded in their rooms, contemplating the day's events and the diaries that connected them to their parents' voices. RM, laden with worry, was deep in thought in his quarters. A plan took shape: Dragon Ye would return to his clan to incite a revolt against his uncle, the usurper of the leadership, unaware of his nephew's survival. Two families stood on the brink of transformation.

Decades of conflict would culminate in a loss of life, an inevitable choice for both sides.

Success would allow him to broker a peace treaty, securing the future of the region for all parties involved. Meanwhile, Rios and Yoongi were engrossed in a pivotal discussion; she faced a critical decision, to choose a side that would dictate her survival.

"Tonight, we will be at war with Black Village. You cannot interfere. Everything hinges on tonight's outcome. If we don't make it, you must escape and never return. It's your only hope. I'm doing this because you're different from them. Accept this offer and live in peace." Yoongi lowered his head, avoiding her gaze. Her expression was perplexing as she reached out to brush his hair away from his face. "I'm not helpless. I don't need to be treated like a weakling. You still don't trust me, do you?" she asked. Yoongi, feeling anxious, pulled away and stood up. "Don't... I've told you, we have no future. There are things you don't understand, things you don't need to know. Love is not a luxury I can afford. My fate lies with my brothers," he said, torn and battling his desires.

"You love me. It's evident in your eyes. The toxins are leaving your body, but this transcends the serum in your blood. This is fate. I won't leave you; I will fight by your side. Then, if you wish, I will go," Rios declared, clasping his waist to hold him.

Yoongi closed his eyes, feeling tormented, and grasped her hand. RM, who was standing at the door of his room, overheard the conversation. Aware of this, Yoongi escorted her out the window, leaped to the ground, wrapped her in a blanket, and guided her to a room in the kennel where the dogs lay sleeping.

"We're going to hunt. Consider my words; they are not open to discussion," Yoongi stated, locking the door.

The rest were awake and prepared to hunt. RM intended to evaluate their abilities and powers. Yoongi's initial manifestation as Pantera would astonish them during the hunt—a large black cat, unknown among hybrids, symbolizing leadership and unity, with attributes from ancient times.

RM summoned them to the clearing of their home on a tranquil morning, while they were still contemplating the message from their parents.

Yoongi joined the circle, and RM regarded him with approval. Rios was not a concern, but Yoongi was.

The secret was revealed, and all eyes turned to Yoongi. "What!!!!" exclaimed Yoongi, taken aback by the sudden shift in attention.

"Bro, you possess a powerful gift; we're all eager to witness it," V stated, looking at him.

"It's just a gift like everyone else has—nothing special," Yoongi replied.

"Okay, let's split up—it's hunting time. Then we'll plan for tonight in real time," RM directed. "Yoongi and Jin, come with me... V, JK, and Jimin... Hobi, cover for us."

Yoongi and JK were usually paired, leaving JK confused by the change. Trackers were hidden in the woods, but the fog and cloud cover kept them concealed... Hobi could see the trackers following... Jimin could sense them...

It was shaping up to be an intriguing day.

Their grandfather was preparing for the vision. One of the elders disagreed and chose to stay behind to protect Black Village.