Truth

Yoongi brought the car to a halt. JK, seething with anger, stepped out, and Yoongi followed, making his way around to Rio's side. He opened the door and yanked her out. "What are you doing?" JK demanded from the trunk's side.

Yoongi commanded him to return to his vehicle. Rio appeared frightened as Yoongi clutched her neck and pressed her against the car. His eyes had darkened to red, his fangs bared. "There is no 'us'! Cease your mind control attempts; they do not affect me! You're a bloodsucker... I despise bloodsuckers; you're vile and perilous. You and I will never be together; you are gravely mistaken.

You'd better hope my brother doesn't annihilate you," Yoongi declared. JK shot her a knowing glance, shaking his head as she climbed back into the car.

The rest of the journey home was fraught with tension.

Rio understood why Coven leader Jihoo had chosen Yoongi as his successor. His reaction to her made it clear.

"Eyes up, ETA 5 minutes away. All six of them were entering their property. Hobi was first. The gate opened, and the lights on their cars were dimmed. The dogs started howling as they always do when they sense their return. Once they arrived, V went to let the dogs out to patrol the grounds and hunt. "We need to go hunting for food," Jimin said. V agreed and gathered the necessary supplies. Hobi retired to his room as the sun began to rise. "She needs to be locked up until Namjoon and Jin get here. We've had enough surprises tonight," Jimin stated. "I'll take care of her," JK said, taking hold of her as Yoongi also entered the house. "What did you say to my brother earlier? I've never seen him so angry," JK inquired, leading her to one of the kennels and securing her hands to the bricks. She looked up at JK with a grin. "You know your grandfather is coming for him. I'm sure he's already heard about what happened tonight. None of you are safe," Rios declared, gazing up at JK.

"Worry about yourself; we can take care of ourselves," JK said as he walked out of the kennel. "I need food!" Rios exclaimed. JK shut and locked the door behind him. "Where are we going to get human blood for her?" JK wondered. "Oh well, animal blood will have to do for her too." Yoongi was sitting on the roof as usual when he was deep in thought. "You know you have feelings for me," the words echoed in his mind while he watched JK leave the kennel. JK sensed Yoongi was on the roof. He climbed up the trellis to him. "Hey, are you okay? What was all that about earlier?" JK inquired. "Stay out of it!" Yoongi snapped. "Bro, I'm not stupid. Anyone can see you two are involved." "Her? She's just an annoying bloodsucker," Yoongi retorted. "Well, take care of it. Namjoon won't be happy about this," JK said as he got up.