Tempest Storms

RM and his grandfather were in discussion with three other elders when Jin and Yoongi joined them. "This conflict has been brewing for many years. I witnessed my parents' murder by a Ye because you never accepted their marriage, forcing them to flee Black Village to protect us."

Yoongi became uneasy as RM, filled with anger, approached his grandfather, placing his hand on his side to calm Yoongi. "It's true, but the purebloods would have eventually found a way to kill you all. Unfortunately, they encountered Ye while escaping. Your mother enchanted your father; I underestimated her. She bore you seven as humans, an achievement, unlike any human who mated with pure blood out of desire. Seeing you seven made me consider the potential for our kind." Their grandfather was hesitant to accept this; purebloods still held no value for human life.

"It's too late for your realization!"

Yoongi lowered his fangs in anger. "Your idea will never work. The paths of hybrids and purebloods are perilous. Cultivating a new way of life for them could take over a decade to reprogram," Jin stated. Elder Seo looked at Yoongi as he walked past him to address Jin.

"Your grandfather has taken that into account. He has a plan to address just that. As for the Ye Clan, they will be dealt with; they have not been without surveillance. You seven have drawn attention to this unrest. I am sure you too know what needs to happen to rid us all of this threat," Elder Seo said, standing directly in front of RM, still watching Yoongi.

Then his grandfather realized, "You harbor hate for me. It's okay that you do. It's okay if you all do, but one-day Namjoon will succeed me... then you all may take your revenge on me." Yoongi became flustered until Jin asked a question.

"As for the son of our parents' killer, we will deal with him. The Ye Clan is your responsibility."

"I don't think you understand the danger that Black Village is in. This is not something you can ignore. We will be returning home tomorrow. We have a race that will provoke this bloodbath. If you are serious about the future of Jihoo, then do your part. The Ye Clan bloodline has to end," RM said with an angry face. He grabbed Yoongi, and the three of them went to retrieve the others to leave.