Rectify the Past

The night was pierced by screams as Seoul 7 transformed the cliffs into a blazing inferno. The night stalkers, ruthless bloodsuckers, illuminated the sky as they plummeted from their flaming abodes into the ocean below.

V and Jimin pursued the escapees, dismembering them and setting them ablaze. Yoongi, fueled by grief, channeled his pain into combating evil. His heart was in agony; Rios had vanished.

"Let's finish this!" RM declared as the last of the cliff dwellings burned.

They refueled the torches and loaded the trailer. V released the dogs to scout for any survivors. Hobi soared above the cliffs, also in search of stragglers.

JK, Jin, Yoongi, and RM deliberated over the fate of Black Village. "What's the plan, bro? Surely they know we're coming," Jin inquired.

"I'm aware, but those who live orderly will have the opportunity to embrace a new way. If they resist, the village will be consumed by fire," RM responded, gazing over the cliffs.

"You can't spare them; they're unpredictable. They might start preying on humans eventually. We can't risk another outbreak... Just destroy them," Yoongi insisted, his fangs bared.

"This is true," JK acknowledged. "I'm not trying to be known as a vicious murderer, even though our past and history have portrayed us as such for centuries," RM explained.

"All the more reason to free Seoul from this evil," Jin said. RM was conflicted but knew his brother's reasons were just.

V, Jimin, and Hobi returned with the dogs. "If there are any left, they'll likely be found at Black Village," Hobi said, placing the dogs in the trailer.

"We have four hours left; it's time to head to Black Village It's going to be more dangerous; they are aware of our coming. The Elder who escaped is probably rallying help. The Main Mansion is ours. Jin and I will take care of it; the grounds and homes you five take care of. Hobi, check it out; we will meet a mile before reaching the gates."

Hobi took flight again his wings expanding in the night.... his emerald eyes lighting his path. The fires burned continuously as he flew past the cliffs.

They started.. towards Black Village... Yoongi closed his eyes... he could still Hear Rios's voice calling him... he clenched his fist in anguish.. JK reached for his hand to comfort him.

RM looked at them from the rearview mirror ... He knew Yoongi focus was off. 

They had to stay close to him... during the village action...
Everyone must return safely.