Ye Planning

Dragon Ye stood on the banks of the river, outside the city, his thoughts echoing his father's words, "Protect the clan, keep the human race safe from pure blood's." Stories from centuries past told of a dark time when purebloods hunted humans for survival, nearly exterminating the Ye clan. He needed a foolproof plan to ensure they would never rise again, adapting from the darkness and now thriving in low daylight.

He had gathered enough trackers, newborns, to balance the scales.

There was nothing Dragon Ye forgot, except that Seoul 7 was more than any pure blood could be. While pure blood's possessed strength, speed, and gifts as weapons, a synchronized coven like Seoul 7 wielded intelligence and powers as strategic weapons against any threat. Their unity was crucial; their bloodline must remain intact.

RM knew this; the others did not. Only RM could harness their powers to act as one force, fulfilling his father's sworn duty.

Dragon Ye's uncle had a scheme to use Dragon Ye's resources and usurp the clan leader position from his nephew.

Returning to his loft, Dragon Ye entered the secret room of his pure-blood general, Chan Bai, who knew everything about Jihoo.

Yoongi had heard enough from R'io. "It's getting late... I'll drive you back," he offered. At that moment, R'io realized this might be their last encounter. Yoongi sensed the tension between them, Namjoon's words lingering in his mind. "Will you be alright?" R'io inquired. "I'll be fine. Thank you for the information. I'm just curious why you told me," Yoongi probed, aware of her feelings for him.

"Why do you play games? You know we're drawn to each other; we felt it the first night we met," she confronted. Confusion gripped Yoongi; he had never experienced such emotions before.