Her Thoughts

RM left the upper level of the house while V, J-Hope, and Jimin were out hunting, preparing for their return. Yoongi sat on the roof, watching Lia and the pack patrol the area. Lia, sensing a presence in the trees, approached cautiously. Yoongi stood, trying to identify the source of her focus.

He smirked, recognizing the familiar perfume scent, and immediately knew who it was. "Come down, or she'll attack," he called out. Lia kept her gaze on the tree.

He commanded Lia to back off.

Quickly, he scaled the tree to R'io's position. Yoongi grasped her waist and descended cautiously to the ground with her.

"Why are you here?" he questioned.

"What abilities do you possess?" she countered.

"What do you want? If my brother finds you here, he won't be pleased," Yoongi stated, advancing towards the gate.

"I need to apologize for the kiss... It wasn't my intention to bite your lip..."

"Fine... I know you're not sorry, but let's move past it," Yoongi remarked, swinging the gate open.

"Could we go for a drive? There's something about your grandfather you need to hear," R'io suggested.

Yoongi, taken aback, countered, "No! What could you know that we don't?"

In a burst of frustration, R'io grabbed his hand, spun him around to face her, and blurted out, "He's plotting to kill your brothers and make you the heir to the Coven," capturing his full attention.

Yoongi understood then that RM's words held truth.

"Alright, wait here."

He left to retrieve his car keys.

JK was on the roof, watching them. "Why is she here?" JK questioned. "It's nothing, I'm taking her home," Yoongi responded solemnly. "I should come with you," JK suggested. "No, it won't take long," Yoongi insisted.

"Don't upset RM. Make it quick," JK cautioned.

"Understood," Yoongi acknowledged, then departed. JK retreated to his room, filled with worry.

"Let's go!" Yoongi implored, grasping her wrist.

RM retreated to the study leaving instructions to Jin that should anything happen to him, Jin must never let Yoongi fall into their grandfather's hands.

Jin was disturbed by RM's words.

Jihoo considered resolving the conflict with his grandsons; it was clear they wanted nothing to do with him or the Black Village.

Yoongi, the future of Black Village, needed convincing from their grandfather that the Ye clan was responsible for their parent's demise.

He resolved to confront the Ye clan himself for the welfare of their people.

R'io and Yoongi perched on the cliffs, where she shared all she had overheard at Jihoo's estate. Yoongi was overwhelmed with questions.