Interference

Yoongi's car was number four. RM ensured he was under constant surveillance, aware that his grandfather's knight stalkers might disrupt the race to capture Yoongi.

The drive would take an hour.

"JK is ready for the next race, despite the need to endure the night, besieged by three major factions.

Survival is imperative, at all costs, and intact.

"ETA: 30 minutes to destination..."

The journey was proceeding as planned until Yoongi detected a bloodsucker ahead—it was indeed Rio. Glancing in the rearview mirror, he saw RM closely following. Jimin sensed her presence too.

"You've got company," Jimin alerted, as Yoongi acknowledged that the others were now aware.

"Keep driving!" commanded RM, anticipating Rio's next move.

"She's here for me; let her tail us," Yoongi decided, as Rio realized her presence was no secret.

"It's going to be a long night," V predicted.

"ETA: 15 minutes to destination."

"Alright, everyone, stay sharp... here we go!" RM announced as they approached the zone for the race.

All seven cars pulled into the gate; it was more than usual. "Hobi, you've got your work cut out for you tonight. I'm sure Dragon Ye has trackers all over," Jin said as they arranged the seven cars. Soon, Rio' was on the grounds, and Yoongi, along with the others, awaited her appearance.

"I know you're here, come out!" Yoongi called out, facing the woods. RM stood by Yoongi as the rest took defensive positions against Rio' as she approached. "I didn't expect you to be unaware," Rio' remarked, observing the group. "What is it? We're busy," Yoongi said, moving towards her, while Rio' looked on anxiously and RM's fangs began to show.

"I have a message from your grandfather." "What is it?" Yoongi demanded, his fangs also bared. Tension was mounting. RM instructed JK to check in, while Hobi was already airborne. "He sent me to turn you! Others are on their way to ensure I complete his task," Rio' declared, angering RM. Yoongi gestured for him to stand down. "You know my answer; don't make this a problem," Yoongi stated, locking eyes with her. "I'm not. You can't win this; he's determined to bring you in."

"Rio', my brothers dislike you. They'll kill you if you try anything," Yoongi warned before returning to his car. "The Ye clan wants to destroy you too. Your grandfather will stop at nothing to have you succeed him as coven leader," RM confronted her. "It'll never happen. Your kind kills for human blood and wreaks havoc. We're trying to change that. Don't test me!" RM declared.

Hobi announced, "All players are here." "Let's ride," V commanded. They departed, leaving Rio' behind to make their entrance. Dragon Ye and his clan were watching; their plan was mediocre at best. RM was determined to deal with Dragon Ye. Yoongi glanced back; Rio' was left to fend off the night stalkers, keeping them away from him. "You can't let your guard down, not even for a minute."