Chapter 10 RM

RM went to inform Rios of her departure, issuing a warning as well. "Did you know he has feelings for her?" Jimin asked RM. RM, not wanting to discuss such matters while Yoongi's life hung in the balance, retorted, "Shut up! Do you realize what it means for him if he doesn't sever the tie? He'd turn into a bloodsucker. Is that what you want for him?" RM posed the question as he walked through the door, aware that Jimin had known about Yoongi's connection to her for some time.

Rios, hearing their approach, saw an irate RM unlocking the enclosure. Cornered, she had never witnessed RM in his vampire state, characterized mainly by the shift in his eyes and tone, revealing his hybrid nature. "Come out!" RM commanded. "I won't go back..." she protested. RM, nearing her, declared, "Yoongi will never be part of your life again. He understands that. I ought to kill you now, but it's my Grandfather's right. What you've done goes against our nature; you imposed your desires on him, and that's why we must send you back," he said, seizing her arm. She hissed, nearly shifting into her vampire form, but Jimin and V intervened, with V inducing a hypnotic state in her. "Take her back, and ensure you're not seen," RM instructed them. Following them out, RM saw Yoongi and JK on the roof. Yoongi appeared angry, but JK grasped his arm, looked at him, and said no. RM waited for them to depart before hurrying to the roof to speak with Yoongi and JK.

"It's time to let go of that thought. The bond between you two wasn't chosen by you; be aware of the consequences. I would rather die than allow Grandfather to make you his heir. We are your real family... release it, and concentrate on avenging our parents by facing Grandfather. He doesn't include us in his plans.

"You are nothing like him..." RM proclaimed, hugging him before jumping off the rooftop.

JK agreed... Yoongi stayed quiet, deep in thought.

"He's enraged... whatever she said to him. Brother, it's finished; let's focus on the bigger problem—Black Village," JK pressed.

Overcome with desperation, Yoongi withdrew to his room. Dizziness overtook him, and Rios's voice resonated in his mind.

"Watch him, JK," RM ordered from the corridor window as Hobi and Jin made their entrance.

"He'll check in within a few days... it's decided," Jin declared. At that moment, they heard the sound of Yoongi's car racing from the carport.

"What on earth!" Hobi shouted, soaring into the air.

"Get in touch with V and Jimin... they're on their way with Rios to Black Village," RM instructed JK.

Yoongi's grip was slipping, and his pulse quickened...

Jin and RM pursued. JK got the dogs into the truck and set off after them. Hobi glided next to Yoongi's car, wings spread wide, signaling him to pull over, yet Yoongi sped up.

They were hastening to confront their Grandfather prematurely.