Desier or Death

Yoongi's speed increased. Jimin and V had just crossed Black Village Cliffs and stopped to wait for the others. Rios was still unconscious in the back seat of the car, and Jimin and V were aware of the dangers of waiting.

Hobi attempted to persuade Yoongi to stop, but he was ignored. RM, Jin, and JK, accompanied by the dogs, were not far behind. Yoongi remained vigilant, his eyes fixed on the rearview mirror, on the lookout for Night Stalkers as night had fully fallen.

In the library, Jihoo, the Coven leader, was finalizing their attack plans. "Yoongi is under her spell; he can't think straight," RM informed Jin.

"Don't think for a second that he'll try to save her," Jin responded.

"I know... it can't happen," RM replied, accelerating to catch up with him.

Suddenly, Yoongi spotted Hobi on the road, adjusted his speed, and slowed down. Hobi was furious, and Yoongi was aware of it. Hobi approached the car, got in, and took the keys. "Are you insane or just reckless? You're out of control... fight it! She's not worth losing your life over... We'll never let you do something foolish," Hobi said, fixing him with a stern gaze.

Yoongi hung his head, acknowledging the truth in Hobi's words. "Let them take her back," Hobi insisted.

"She can't die like this... she loves me. I don't think I could ever forgive myself if she were killed because of me," Yoongi said.

"You know RM, he won't let you save her if it means losing you," Hobi said as Jin and RM arrived. RM was furious; they were in Black Village Territory.

He exited the car and demanded Yoongi to step out.

Jin anticipated a harsh scolding. "RM, let's get him home first!" But RM ignored Jin, seizing Yoongi by the throat. "You disobeyed me... why?" RM interrogated, glaring at him as he pushed him into the car. "I know, I won't let you or them kill her. It's not entirely her fault; she was only trying to help," Yoongi argued. Jin informed V and Jimin of their location, instructing them to return to the estates. "Yes, her too," Jin confirmed, ending the call.

"We need to leave," JK stated.

"Hobi, ride back with Jin. I need to speak with him."

Jin urged RM to heed Yoongi.

The danger was imminent; the sooner they departed, the lower the chance of encountering any feeding night stalkers.

Yoongi entered the car, and RM drove them back. They all quickly turned around.

Encountering their grandfather now would be ill-timed.

He had to approach them on their terms.

Jimin and V also headed back, accompanied by Rios. Unbeknownst to Yoongi, they would return with her.

"She's been reaching out to him since we left. She's in a dreamscape; that's probably why he ran off," Jimin speculated. "How much of his blood from that bite did she consume? Damn, her venom spread and bonded them," V remarked.

"It wasn't much, but her venom is in his system. It must dissipate as his cells regenerate," Jimin explained.

JK was trailing, running flank, and surveying from the cliffs. The road was quiet, he observed.

The conversation with Yoongi resumed during the ride home, with RM still seething.