Chapter 6 Dark Love

Yoongi entered the room alongside everyone else. Hobi and Jimin exchanged glances, noticing Yoongi's flustered demeanor. Initially, Jimin wondered when Yoongi wasn't flustered until he rose and stood by him. "What?" Yoongi uttered, resisting Jimin's attempt to take his hand.

RM's curiosity was piqued until Yoongi turned away.

Jimin clasped his hand, closed his eyes, and concentrated on Yoongi's activities from the past two hours.

V warned Jin, "This won't be good," as they both observed RM's facial expression.

JJimin opened his eyes and looked up at Yoongi, who gave him a puzzled look. As Jimin faced him and studied his lip, he asked, "Are you okay?" Yoongi confirmed he was, and in that moment, RM realized that the matter was not for the others to know, at least not yet. Jimin sat back down, and RM began to openly and realistically discuss the events that would unfold in two days.

JK's concern for everyone's safety made him anxious; he was scheduled to drive in the upcoming race. As RM spoke, it became evident that the Ye Clan was not the only threat; their grandfather was another concern.

Seoul 7 would leave Black Village at dawn to return home.

Once home, they would need to hunt. JK had researched the driver he would be racing against, whose style was somewhat reminiscent of Jin's. He called Jin to his room.

RM went to check on Yoongi, it was time to find out where his head was.

He needed to grasp the impending troubles and his situation as a hybrid with powerful abilities that many would kill to possess. Each of the Seoul 7 brothers possessed unique genetics that set their coven apart. Their grandfather desired Yoongi, unaware that the gifts from their mother resided in each of them, binding them inseparably unless death should part them, at which point their powers would disperse.

RM arrived at Yoongi's room, knocked, and entered to find Yoongi delving into their family history and their grandfather's origins.

"Min," RM called out. Yoongi glanced up but continued his reading.

"What is it?" inquired Yoongi.

"What's happening to you?" RM pressed.

Yoongi ceased reading, looked up, and replied, "Nothing that concerns you. I'm fine."

"Okay, let's discuss R'io..." RM ventured, hitting a sore spot.

"What about her?"

"You know you can't hide anything from me... Did she bite you?"

Yoongi's eyes turned icy.

"How did you know? It was a kiss; she bit my lip."

RM advanced towards him, glaring down in anger. "Do you realize what she is and what she's after? She's drawn to you... you've become irresistible to her... She's tasted you... she won't relent," RM declared as Yoongi felt unsettled by the memory of the kiss.

"She can desire me all she wants; I have no interest in a bloodsucker," Yoongi retorted, standing up and striding toward the window.

"You need to focus.. your worries are not just R'io... Grandfather wants to make you the next black village coven leader.. I want to let that happen.. understand your destiny, our destiny is to fulfill our parent's dreams for us. We can't let anyone or anything separate us. Do you understand?." RM said almost ready to grab him...
Yoongi said nothing gave RM an ominous look and climbed onto the roof.
RM was sure he heard him and left the room to get ready to leave for the daybreak.

Jin was standing at Yoongi's door as RM realized he was there.
"You know he loves you? He is figuring things out. He will be ok." Jin said as they walked back to the library to retrieve important documents.