Blood

Yoongi returned to the room; RM was not there. "Where's Namjoon?" Yoongi asked. "He's talking with grandfather," V said. Jin approached V and Yoongi. "He's telling him about Ye. You know we're headed for a war, or have you forgotten about the other night?" Jin said, giving him a serious look. Jimin could hear the whispers; everyone was talking about them and staring. Most were friendly enough, but some seemed curious, while others gave a death stare. JK found himself at the pond on the other side of the property, curious about what was hidden in plain sight. "Hi," a voice said from behind him. JK turned around to see a child, no more than 14, standing next to him. "Hi," JK replied, trying to determine if the child was human. "I am, and you are a hybrid; the village knows." JK, not answering, asked, "You're okay around vampires?" "You ask as if I should be afraid!" It was clear the child desired immortality. "You want to be a pure-blood?" JK inquired. "We all do. Life is cruel in human form; it's not an easy life where I'm from." "Neither is being like me or the others. Fear is a way of life for us," JK said, trying to understand him. "That may be true, but I will have strength, and others would fear me," the child retorted. "Sai Bo," a voice called. "Nice talking to you," the child said, leaving. JK did not feel good about what he heard. The thought of a village desiring vampirism baffled him. JK heard something in the bushes, a hissing noise. He walked closer, only to hear a scream; there were pure bloods killing someone. He walked away, realizing servants were feeding on humans.

This was unsettling to him considering, he was taught to kill only if necessary.

Black Village was not a place for Seoul 7.