Chapter 9 - Changwon

"I much rather have looked after the cars alone then with you" I said taking out two water bottels from the trunk and passing san one

"I'm not doing this becuase I want to, I'm doing this becuase hongjoong put me in charge of taking care of you, and I still don't trust you" he responded and I rolled my eyes, climbing up to the roof of the car and sitting down.

"I don't want you running away in the middle of the night and bringing back trouble" he added as he joined me up on the roof.

"the reason to why I agreed to stay isn't to runaway but to join you guys and be your friend, so stop chatting no sence eye patch" i snapped, taking a sip of water.

I layed down and watched as the stars glowed in the night sky. "I just feel like your hidding something, whether it's good or bad" he said as he layed down beside me and watched the stars too.

Dream:

I opened my eyes and saw my hands and feet chained up once again. "happy birthday honey, I bought you a little something" a shadow shaped like a man said.

"it's not my birthday" I responded weakly as the mysterious shadow approached me. "don't you want to see your surprise" the shadow said with a low voice, lightly brushing its fingers through my hair.

I nodded slowly and I let my head fall, watching my sweat and tears drop to the cold floor. "let him in" the man said, as he pulled my hair so that I could see what my surprise was.

I watched as two manly shadows dragged in my suprise, tears streamed down my face as the they left.

"he's really strong, almost killed one of us to get to you" the evil sillouhett said as it made its way over to my friend, grabbing his hair and making him look up at me.

"you tried so hard eye patch boy, just for her to see you die" the man laughed and he stood up, pointing a gun at my friends head.

"I'm sorry Minnie, I tried, close your eyes, it'll be other..." san said weakly not being able to finish as he fell to the floor with a pool of wine red blood sarounding him.

End dream:

"NO!" I screamed as my eyes flew open and my body shot up. I was covered in sweat, and tears fell down my cheeks uncontrollably.

Sans eye widened as he looked at me with worrie and fear. "Minnie, is ever...".

I hugged san tightly when I saw him alive and breathing. He eventually wrapped his hands around me, lightly brushing his finger through my hair and humming an angelic melody to calm me down.

"it was a bad dream again, wasn't it" he whispered and I nodded as he tightened his grip on me, pulling me more into his chest.

~

"morning you two" hongjoong said over to me and san. "morning" I replyed with a smile, passing the captain a chocolate bar and some water.

"me, yunho, wooyoung and seonghwa are going to have a look around for supplies, you should go rest" hongjoong said and I took my axe out my belt.

"ill go with you guys" I said, walking over to wooyoung and san followed behind me. "ill join you guys too".

"I hope that he finally realises what he's doing wrong and apologises to you" wooyoung whispered in my ear and I turned my gaze over to him.

"well I can't force him to like me, so I'll just live with it" I muttered looking at san adding a silencer to his gun which made a small smile appear on my face.

"I wonder who convinced him to add a silencer to his gun, he always hated them" wooyoung mentioned and I laughed. "how come he hate a silencer during a zombie apocalypse" i said still laughing and wooyoung joined in.

"all of you ready to go" hongjoong asked and all 5 of us nodded, following the captain around the town of Changwon.

~

"two zombies ahead" Yunho said and I dropped my heavy bag filled with newly found supplies and took out my axe.

I ran up to the zombies, cutting of ones head, stomping on it and quickly shooting the other with my gun.

Sans pov:

"she's awesome, isn't she" wooyoung whispered over to me excitedly. I watched as she killed those two zombies in awe.

"speechless huh" wooyoung said, lightly punching my arm and I scoffed, walking up to hongjoong.

"back to camp captain or are we still looking around" I asked hongjoong as I watched him pass Minnie her bag.

"our bags are quite heavy, but I want to check out that building" hongjoong replyed and we followed him towards a building that looked like an old, broken school.

"what are we going to find in a school" Yunho complained and hongjoong took of his bag and threw it over to the tall, brown haired male.

"stay outside and look after the bags" the captain commanded and we all passed yunho our bags and entered the big building withought him.

I took out my daggers and walked around the huge school for any sign of the dead.

I entered a small room that looked like a science class and looked at all the dead children that made their way over to me slowly.

A tear fell down my cheek as I stabbed as much of them as possible through the scalp, feeling immense sadness in my heart as those kids blood stained my skin and clothes red.

"rest in piece" i whispered as I looked around the small room at the bodies of the schoold children that sarounded me.

"san! Hurry, hongjoong and Minhea are hurt" seonghwa said as I ran after him to the other side of the building.

"what the fuck happened" I yelled entering a room that was demolished and looked down at hongjoong who's leg was stuck under a pile of wood and rocks.

"the building is collapsing, the ceiling fell and hongjoongs leg got stuck, I tried to pull him out but I'm to weak to do it alone" Minnie answered and I placed a hand on her shoulder, looking at her covered in cuts and holding tightly onto the side of her ribs.

"are you okay" I asked quietly and she nodded, taking out her axe, pushing me out of the way and cutting right through a zombies head.

"we need to take hongjoong out of here and take him back to yeosang" Minnie said and I quickly ran over to seonghwa and wooyoung to help them get the captains leg out from under the gravel as Minnie tryed to keep the zombies away.

Minheas pov:

Zombies slowly started Pilling in the room. I swung my axe, penetraiting through the zombies skulls, but the more zombies i killed, the more pain I felt in my chest.

I took out my gun and took a couple steps back, shooting us much zombies as I could, but the pain got worse and everything started to get blurry.

I turned around and looked at the boys who pulled hongjoongs unconscious body out from under the heavy rocks and I stumbled, losing my balance and slamming my body down to the ground.