Chapter 15 - Gimhae

Minheas pov:

Minheas pov:

It's been a week since the situation in Changwon and we finally made it to Gimhae, searching for a place to set up camp for a couple of days until we travel to Busan.

"captain, why don't we stay here" Yunho yelled over to hongjoong, pointing at a house which was sarounded by a tall wall and a gate.

"looks safe, let's stay here and set up camp" hongjoong said as he walked up to the building with his gun and entered it with us following right behind him.

"the smell is disgusting in here" mingi said, making a gagging noise and covering his nose with his hand.

"there must be more zombies in here then we thought" I said, gripping tighter on to my axe.

"keep your eyes open" hongjoong commanded as we all split up to go look through the house for any dangerous.

I saw a door and opened it slowly, seeing stairs that led down to a dark and empty basement. Panic took over my mind as I looked around for any of the boys to go down there and check it with me, but I was alone.

I was about to enter the basement until a hand grabbed my shoulder, pulling me back, away from the dark room.

"I thought your scared of small, dark rooms" san said, looking down at me and i turned my gaze from him to the floor.

"I am, but someone has to check it out" I said as I pushed his hand of my shoulder and turned back around towards the basement stairs.

"let's go together then" he proposed, lightly moving me to the side so that he could go down first.

"this is a big basement for a house like this" i commented as I gripped tightly on to my axe, digging my nails into my skin as fear overtook my body and my breathing became unsteady.

I tried to follow san deeper into the dark room, but I couldn't breath as I fell to the floor, placing a hand on my chest and feeling tears cut my cheek.

I wanted to call out to San as he walked ferther away from me, but no words could leave my lips. I was alone, in a dark room, with memorise of my past flashing before my eyes like if it was real, not in my head.

All of a sudden, I was on the floor, reaching out for my axe as I yelled. "Minnie" I heard a low voice yell out my name before a heavy object was pushed of me and stabbed multiple times by an oreo haired boy.

The boy later quickly run over to me and cupped my cheeks as I looked at him with tears falling down my face and onto his hands.

"I'm sorry that I left you, but you safe now, breath, in and out" he said, letting go of my face to move his hands up and down to help me control my breathing.

"there, keep going, your safe her with me" he whispered in a calming voice as he wrapped his hands round my trembling body and hummed me a sweet, angelic melody.