Chapter 28 - Ateez

"so what do you want to do" I asked as I walked through the city of Seoul with my childhood best friend

"I don't know, you tell me, your the one that dragged me out of bed" he complained, walking beside me with an annoyed expression.

"I wasn't going to let you spend this day in bed, look around it's beautiful outside seonghwa" I replyed, looking up at the gorgeous blue sky, taking in the warm weather.

"okay, why don't we go to the park and grab some ice cream" seonghwa proposed and I nodded with a huge smile.

As soon as we made it to the park I proposed for seonghwa to go find a bench to sit on whilst I go get the ice cream.

"can I have one strawberry and one vanilla ice cream please" I asked in a sweet voice, paying the nice old man and leaving to go find my friend with the ice creams in both my hands.

I looked around the whole park for my friend and I couldn't see him anywhere, it was completely empty, no people were walking their dogs, no children were playing in the play ground, no people were doing their daily jogs. It was completely empty.

I tried to hold both ice creams in one hand to call seonghwa but I accidentally dropped his vanilla Ice cream on the floor.

I took out my phone, dailing my best friends number.

"hey seonghwa where are you"

"are you still at the park"

"ummm, yeah"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE!"

Seonghwa yelled into the phone causing me to move it away from my ear.

"why, seonghwa where are you" I snapped, getting annoyed with the brunette but also panicking becuase of what was going on.

"I'm at..."

The line got cut off, panic flooded my brain as I thought of what to do and before I could do anything I heard a horrifying scream.

I turned around to see what was happening and I screamed, dropping my strawberry ice cream on the cold concrete ground.

I saw a woman with pale white skin and dull eyes that had no emotion in them what so ever. There was blood all over her mouth and finger tips. She dug her teeth into a man's neck, ripping his flesh of his body and chewing it with an expressionless face.

He fell to the ground as the woman let go of his body, turning around to look at me with her bloodshot eyes. I was confused, I didn't know what to do as the woman ran up to me and took a hold of my body, trying to bite my face.