Chapter 20 - Escape

Wooyoungs pov:

Wooyoungs pov:

I walked quietly through all the halls, seeing no sign of zombies or my friends.

I tightened the grip on my bat when I heard voices coming from a room with the door number 148.

"i want to see my friends" I heard a familiar voice yell from inside the room. "mingi" I muttered to myself, carefully turning the door knob and opening the door slightly so that I could have a look at the situation.

"your starting to piss me off" the enemy spoke as I watched him hit mingi in the stomach with a glof club.

I saw yeosang and Jongho trying they're best to break free from the ropes, screaming at the male that was hitting they're friend.

I quietly and slowly entered the room, putting a finger up to my lips to stop yeosang and Jongho from reacting to my appearance. I made my way over to the brunette enemy and hit him around the head with my bat.

I hit him repeatedly, to the point there was nothing but blood and his skull crushed into tiny pieces.

I run over to mingi, cutting the rope and doing the same with the others. When I got to yeosang I smiled at him, engolthing him in a tight hug with a couple of tears staining my cheeks.

"we have to go, we can't stay here" I spoke, looking around the small room, walking up to some familiar weapons that were hidden under the hotel room bed.

"but what about the others" Jongho asked, taking his pocket knife from my hand and Minheas axe to take it back to camp for her.

"don't worry, seonghwa and yunho are looking for them, seonghwa ordered me to take you back to camp when I find you" I replyed, passing the other two men their weapons and I held on to sans and hongjoong's.

"we have to go, stick close to me understand" I commanded and the boys nodded, exiting the room and safely going back to camp with me.

~

Seonghwa's pov:

"hongjoong where are you" I muttered as I started to lose hope. I looked into every room hoping to find my friend in on, but he was no where.

I slid my body down a wall, covering my face in my hands as tears fell down my cheeks. I couldn't find him anywhere.

Until I heard a door opening and I saw a tall, brunette male walk down the corridor and disapear inside another room.

I entered the room he walked out of and saw hongjoong, tighed up in a chair, in the middle of the room with his eyes closed.

I run up to him, cutting the rope and after cupping his cheeks, trying to get him to wake up. "hongjoong, it's me, seonghwa" I muttered as a single tear fell down my cheek.

I took his unconscious body of the chair and wrapped him in a tight hug, cradling him and snuggling his head into my chest.

"seonghwa" I heard hongjoong say my name weakly. I looked down at his pale features, cupping his cheek and looking at his cute, tiny smile.