Chapter 29 - Ateez Pt.2

"how's med school going" my friend asked and I sighed

"how's med school going" my friend asked and I sighed. "it's not to bad I guess, apparently some doctor named Kang yeosang is coming in tomorrow to talk to us about medical shit" I replyed as I sat down on a chair, sipping on my coffee.

"apparently dr. Kang is 21 and a doctor whilst I'm still stuck in med school" I complained, watching a handsome guy walk into the cafe.

"he's attractive isn't he" my blonde friend said, snapping me back into reality. "he's also probably straight" he added and I rolled my eyes.

I was about to say something until a truck crashed into the cafe causing panic to erupt.

I got up of the floor looking down at the huge shard of glass which was stuck in my thigh. I pulled it out, letting out a muffled scream as blood poured out my leg. I quickly riped of a sleeve of my jacket and tighed it tightly round the wound.

"yeonjun" I yelled when I saw his lifeless body on the floor. I slowly crawled over to him, pressing my fingers on his neck and realising that he deosnt have a pules. He was dead.

I stood up and excited the cafe through a brocken window, looking at everything with fear.

"no way zombies" i muttered to myself as I run to seek shelter, away from all the dieing people.

~

It hurt so much, the knife that got stabbed into my stomach by a stranger who i killed from fear

My vision was going blury and I could feel my body slowly giving up. This is where I die, I'll become a zombie and no one will even remember me.

I opened my eyes to see an unfamiliar sarounding, i was on a sleeping bag and beside me was a really beautiful man with dirty blonde hair and a sharp jawline.

"he's awake" the man said and 3 other men appeared from no where. "what's your name" the shortest male asked with a serious face.

"Wooyoung, Jung Wooyoung" i muttered and the male nodded over to the dirty blonde haired male.

"how are you feeling" he asked as he put some stuff away into his med kit. "are you a doctor" I asked and he nodded with a smile. "yes, I'm the one who saved your life" he commented and I bowed as I sign of thank you.