Chapter 23 - New Member

Minheas pov:

Minheas pov:

I was leaning up against the wall, sitting on the cold floor and watching woojin talking to mingi as if she new him all her life.

"you don't trust her don't you" I heard a low male voice ask as he sat down beside me, looking at woojin and mingi with a smile.

"I do trust her, she seems innocent, it's just..." I spoke, stopping the conversation half way as I didn't quite know what to say. "your jealous" the brunette said with a giggle while I looked at him with wide eyes.

"he's sepending more time with her then with you, you feel like she's taking your best friend away from you" seonghwa added and I nodded in defeat, resting my head on his shoulder with a pout plastered on my face.

"at the beginning I didn't take our friendship seriously, but I got used to calling him my best friend" I muttered as seonghwa rubbed my back reassuringly. "I don't want him to forget about me and call her his best friend" I complained, pretending to cry into the brunettes shoulder.

"your such a baby Minhea, get a grip" i heard seonghwa say causing me to look up at him with pure shock.

"I do see you as my brother but I didn't know you would take the role so seriously" i commented, looking at him with wide eyes as he giggled cutely at my comment.

"mingi won't forget you, he's not that type of person" the brunette said with a smile, booping my nose before getting up to go over and talk to our captain.

~

Woojins pov:

I watched as Minhea finished her conversation with seonghwa. A smile formed on my face when I met her eyes, she looked at me with such confusion when I waved at her with joy in my eyes and expression.

You have no idea how happy I am to have met you Cheon Minhea.

"is everything okay woojin, is Minhea bothering you" I heard mingi ask, snapping me back to reality.

"what no, Minhea is really sweet" I said with a voice filled with happiness as I looked back at the girl who was polishing her axe with a cloth that was stained with crimson blood.

"you should go talk to her, she's your best friend" I proposed, shoving his heavy body over to the raven haird girl who he hasn't spoken to in a while.

"okay, okay, I'll go, you became a pain ever since you joined" he commented making me giggle and smack his arm playfully.

I looked at mingi as he sat down next to Minhea, both having bright smiles on their faces as they talked to each other.

"is mingi treating you well" I heard someone ask from behind me, startling me. "yes he is, he's really sweet and caring" I replyed with a smile as soon as mingi entered my mind.

"that's good, I don't want him to make the same mistake I did" the male said and I looked at him with pity. "but you and Minhea are good friends now" I said, looking at Minhea who was looking at san with sparkles in her midnight eyes.