Chapter 17

In the morning, the pale blue sky was floating with white clouds and a blazing sun, the breeze blowing the leaves in the garden , the birds leaping back and forth on the tree, the mates were sleeping peacefully on their bed.

The rays of the sun peeking through the balcony waking up Jungkook from his deep slumber. The omega unconsciously fought with the rays in his sleep but ended up opening his eyes.

The omega who was sleeping facing his back at the alpha is now staring at his alpha's handsome face first thing in the morning. Jungkook didn't know watching his alpha sleep will be the most beautiful sight ever.

The half open eyelids, the pouty lips, the mole on the tip of his alpha's nose. Jungkook observed it all. The omega felt the urge to trace his fingers over his alpha's face but the fear of waking his alpha and on top of that getting caught made the omega stop.

Half n hour had passed but the omega's eyes were not letting go off the beautiful view. The alpha stirs in his sleep but the omega doesn't budge.

"It's not good staring at someone Jungkook.", the alpha choses to say opening his eyes peeking through his bangs.

The omega startles not expecting to get caught, he moves now lying on his back staring at the ceiling.

"I wasn't staring. You are just too full of yourself." Jungkook knows that lying won't help him in this case, he was brutally caught.

"I don't like it when someone lies to me. Especially my omega.", the alpha says with a deep voice.

"Well to say the truth, yes I was staring at you. Is it illegal to stare at your alpha? ", the omega retorts. Jungkook is not going to let the alpha win.

"You can stare as much as you want Jungkook.", the alpha says, getting up from his bed walking into the bathroom.

"As it should be."

Taehyung chuckles at that. He should get use to waking up to his omega staring at him.

Jungkook watches the alpha coming out of the bathroom wearing a white bathrobe. Jungkook's eyes follows the drop of water that slides from the alpha's forehead to his nose, finally landing on his lips.

Jungkook shakes his head to get rid of these thoughts not wanting to get caught again. Little did he know the alpha had already caught him staring but chose to ignore it.

Jungkook quickly gets his clothes from his closet walking inside the bathroom.

Taehyung was fixing his shirt when the bathroom door opens with Jungkook coming out drying his hair with a towel.

The omega was wearing a simple black shirt and white jeans enhancing his small waist and curvy butt.

The alpha couldn't help but stare. His shirt still unbuttoned.

"You can stare as much as you can alpha but we are getting late." The omega says with a innocent smile, dancing in his mind for catching his alpha red handed.

Taehyung clears his throat before focussing on buttoning his shirt.

Jungkook was feeling shy realising that his alpha was staring at him but he hadn't forgotten about his alpha teasing him in the morning.

Both the mates sat on the dining table having breakfast with jin and namjoon sitting opposite to them.

"Tae, as you are taking a day off today, why don't you show Jungkook around?", Jin asked. Jin knows his son won't take the initiative to talk with his omega and spend time with him so he had to come up with this plan to always keep both the mates close to one another.