Chapter 20

"Appa is this looking good? Or do I change into a suit?", the omega asks frantically searching for some other outfit.

"Everything looks good on you Jungkookie. Wear anything you like. Even the previous blue jacket was looking good on you.", Jin says smiling at the panicked omega.

"You sure appa? You know I want to look the best. It's my best friends wedding.", Jungkook exasperates sitting on the sofa.

Taehyung coughs before handing a black suit to the omega whose eyes turn wide almost falling out of the socket.

"You will look beatiful in this.", the alpha says before leaving the walk in closet.

Both the omega's look at the direction the alpha left with mouth hung open.

"What just happened? ", Jin exclaims not able to digest the fact that his some himself chose an outfit for his mate.

"Alpha sometimes totally shock me.",Jungkook says.

"You are changing my son Jungkookie and I am grateful to you baby. Thank you for coming in my son's life. You are a blessing.", Jin exclaims holding the omega's hands in his.

"I am lucky to have such a loving person as my mate appa. I always pray to Moon goddess for tieing my fate with alpha. It is because of him that I got a loving family like you and dad.", the omega smiles with moist eyes.

Even Jin's eyes tears up with mirth.

"Enough of crying. Try this suit your alpha chose for you. We will then chose matching accessories on it.", Jin says before leaving the blushing omega alone.

Jungkook didn't expect his alpha to choose an outfit for him. He clutches the suit closer to his chest, doing his happy dance before running to try the
outfit on.

Only two days were left for Yoongi and Jimin's wedding. And to say the two omega's in the house weren't fretting would be an understatement.

Taehyung for the past one hour was observing his mate and appa debating over which outfit to choose.

He so wanted to ask the omega to wear the black suit but was contemplating how to tell him. But after watching the omega panicking with a constant frown on his forehead, the alpha thought of easing his tension by asking the omega to wear the outfit of his choice.

"Alpha did you order the gift I asked you to order?", the omega asks coming towards the alpha.

"Yes I did. You surely have a good choice in gifts.", the alpha compliments.

"i have always known Jimin's likes and dislikes so it was easy for me to choose a gift for him." , Jungkook answers.

"Did you chose a gift for Yoongi hyung?"

As soon as Jungkook asks the question, a smirk appears on Taehyung's face.

"What are you planning alpha?", the omega asks raising his right eyebrow. He very well knows what is going on in his alpha's mind. Maybe it's because of their bond but it favours Jungkook.

"Its nothing Jungkook.", Taehyung tries to move away but the omega clutches his biceps turning hin around.

"Tell me what is cooking in your head alpha? Maybe I can help you in this.",the omega smirks ready to take age old revenge from his best friend.

"Really will you help me?", Taehyung asks suddenly interested in the omega's deal.

"Yes. I want to take revenge from jimin for this one time he left me all alone in a salon and because I didn't understand what the hair stylist was saying, I said yes to all her questions and than I had to stay with purple coloured hair for two months straight.", the omega whines remembering the embarassing phase of his life.