Chapter 45

Two years later :

As Jungkook walks side by side with his alpha, his eyes observing the waves of the beach that retreats back meeting the sea.

He clearly remembers the alpha telling him about this surprise which he was going to receive from his alpha. Now being all dressed up suitable to the beach,  the omega couldn't help but be mesmerised by the scenery of the sun setting down on one side as the moon was visible on the other side.

Jungkook squeezes his alpha's hand which was holding his making the alpha turn to look st him.

"How much more do we need to walk alpha? ", Jungkook asks earning a smile from his mate.

"Just a few more minutes, love.", Taehyung says as he now holds the omega by his waist.

As they move away from where they had entered the beach, still walking on the shore, Jungkook could see some shamiyana's being built at some distance.

He glances at the alpha giving him a questioning look but the alpha merely smiles now walking a little faster.

If it was someone else, Jungkook surely would have whined for keeping him in dark but its his alpha. The person he trusts with all his heart.

A gasp leaves the omega's lips when his eyes fall on the huge projector screen displaying his face with a congratulations message.

As he walks near the screen, the alpha long forgotten, the omega startles when some people jump on him engulfing him in a bone crashing hug.

"Congratulations, Jungkook-ah. You made us proud, baby.", He hears Jin say these words out loud earning a loud cheer from other family members.

Everyone close to him were present. From his own parents, to his in-laws. Even Jimin and Yoongi were present. And more surprisingly, Yoohan was present.

It was surprising because no way in hell he thought Taehyung would invite his friend and Taehyung's "so called competitor " to their party.

"I cannot believe our little kookie has become a Foreign Service Officer. ", Mrs Jeon says wiping the tears falling from her eyes.

If Jungkook was honest, it was a very difficult position to get in. In a alpha dominating society, it was very surprising for an omega to climb up the stairs of success and earn this position.

He had graduated two years ago and it had been a month since he had completed his masters.

Jungkook gives the credit of his success to his alpha and his in-laws. The strong pillars that held him upright and supported him in every downfall.

"Jungkookie, come let's cut the cake. It's time to celebrate!! ", Jimin yells before pulling the omega towards where the cake was kept.

Jungkook cuts the cake before bringing the first bite of the cake towards his alpha's mouth who bits down on it before letting the omega eat the rest.

The whole family dance on Jungkook's favourite songs before playing few games. Although Jungkook had a hard time while keeping Yoohan and Taehyung far away from one another.

He later came to know that the alpha had invited Yoohan just because he was Jungkook's best friend and since it was Jungkook's victory party, he wanted the omega to be happy.

Jungkook pouts when he sees his alpha glaring at his best friend.
"Alpha stop glaring at him.", Jungkook whines earning an apologetic smile from the alpha.

"Sorry, love.", Taehyung apologies making the omwga smile at how adorable his alpha looks.

After they all were done with their celebration, they all returned back to their rooms which Taehyung had already booked.