Chapter 26

"Alpha, when did you plan all this?", Jungkook asks before digging into the fried chicken.

"Today morning. I wanted our confession to be special. I hope you are happy with all this.", Taehyung says taking a sip of his mocktail.

"I loved it alpha. Every moment of it."

Jungkook blushes when Taehyung wipes the sauce on the corner of his lips before licking the sauce off his fingers.

Both the mates talk about all the things they love about each other throughout the dinner. The omega was a blushing mess by the end of the dinner as the alpha couldn't stop complimenting on how beautiful he looked and how mesmerised his alpha is by him.

"Alpha, can we please play with the water?", the omega says eying at the beach.

"The water will be cold now pup. You will catch cold sweetheart.", Taehyung concerns.

"Please alpha. Just for a few minutes.", Jungkook pouts, his round doe eyes twinkling in the moonlight.

Taehyung bends down placing a kiss on the omega's lips who gasps but soon turns into a blushing mess.

"Don't pout. We will go but only for a few minutes."

"Yehhh come let's go alpha.", a very excited Jungkook drags Jungkook along the shore until they were knees deep into the water.

Taehyung holds the omega's waist in a tight grip not wanting to let him go in the fear of his omega drowning.

Taehyung startles when the omega suddenly splashes the water on him. He too splashes some water on his omega who giggles giving him a tough competition.

Taehyung was impressed by the omega's competitive nature who was not willing to stop the water fight although he was fully drenched in water from head to toe.

Jungkook squeaks when he is suddenly lifted in the air and twirled around, only the voice of their laughter resonating over the beach.

Taehyung places jungkook down before leaning in taking the omega's plump lips between his. Jungkook slots his already parted lips perfectly fitting in to the alpha's. Taehyung licked the omega's lips asking for his permission, who slots his lips inviting Taehyung.

Taehyung enters his tongue in the omega's mouth, licking the cavern of the omega's mouth, sucking his tongue which tastes like the desert they had earlier.

Jungkook moans when Taehyung's hand go lower from his waist now cupping his asscheeks. He grips the alpha's hair into his tiny fist encouraging his alpha to kiss him more. Taehyung palms the omega's asscheeks while his tongue licks the omega's mouth sucking his lips.

They break the kiss, unable to breath due to the lack of oxygen. Jungkook hardly breaths before his alpha sucks on his jaw, trailling kisses over his neck. Taehyung's hand moves from his asscheek to his waist pulling him more closer to himself.

Purple blotches of hickies forming on the omega's milky neck. Jungkook tilts his neck to give more access of his neck to his alpha. Moans leaving the omega's mouth encourages taehyung to love some more.

Taehyung slots his lips over the omega's neck just below his scent gland before sucking it up, the skin turning red.

"I love you, love.", Taehyung mumbles resting his forehead over the omega's who was still panting.

"I love you too alpha.", Jungkook mumbles placing a kiss on the alpha's jaw.

Taehyung's eyes roam over the omega's body whose wet cloths were sticking to his body making his each and every curve visible to the alpha's naked eyes.