Chapter 23

Jungkook was busy applying some blush on his cheeks when Taehyung enters their room.

"How many hours are you going to shop? Can I come with you too? ", Taehyung asks going towards the omega staring at his reflection in the mirror.

"It will hardly take 2-3 hours alpha. And no you can't come. I will buy some clothes for you too don't worry."

Jungkook wanted to take Taehyung along with him but he alao knew that he won't be able to shop the  "husband drooling outfits" as Jimin had named them.

"You sure you don't want me to come.", Taehyung asks wrapping his broad arms around Jungkook's petite waist.

Jungkook startles at that but smiles when he see's his alpha nuzzling into his neck.

"It's just a matter of hours alpha.", the omega says gliding his fingers through the alpha's soft black locks.

"Come home safely okay. I will ask Yoongi hyung to ask some guards to come along with you." Jungkook chuckles at that.

He opens his mouth to say something but is stopped when Taehyung tightens his grip around his waist turning him around.

Jungkook leans his back on the mirror while Taehyung observes each and every mole on his omega's face.

He leans closer to Jungkook's lips, his eyes observing how Jungkook closes his eyes shut and the hold on his shoulder tightens.

Jungkook shudders when he feels Taehyung's breadth near his lips, the tip of their nose brushing each other. He unconsciously pulls the alpha closer to his body. Taehyung lips curl upwards before he presses his lips on the omega's mole just below his bottom lips.

Taehyung continues trailing down the kisses from his mole to his jaw. He places light kisses along the omega's jaw followed by his neck. Taehyung ducks his head between the omega's neck and shoulder near his scent glands. Taehyung slowly licks the omega's scent glands earning a moan from Jungkook.

It takes time for Jungkook to realize what his alpha was doing. Taehyung was scenting him so that everyone will know that his mate is a trueblood and no one will dare to even look at Jungkook. Jungkook's heart warms at that. He never knew that his alpha's possessiveness can be this satisfying.

Taehyung continue scenting the omega by licking each and every corner of his beautiful neck. At one point Jungkook's legs almost give up if not for Taehyung holding him tight he was sure he would have fall down by now.

After what felt like hours (not for the mates though), Taehyung stopped scenting his omega but was not ready to detach from Jungkook.

Jungkook smiles when Taehyung nuzzles his nose over his neck.

"Alpha..."

Jungkook tries to get Taehyung out of his possessive trance but Taehyung just tightens his arms around his waist.

They stay in the same position for few more minutes before Taehyung unwilling detaches himself from his omega.

"I promise you, I'll be fine alpha.", Jungkook assures before standing on his tiptoes placing a kiss on his alpha's cheeks.

Taehyung reciprocates his actions by placing a kiss on his forehead.

Their romance gets interrupted when Taehyung's mobile dings with a message notification.

Taehyung open the message only to see Yoongi being the one sending asking them to come.

'If you are done romancing with your mate then can you please leave him so that him and my mate can go for shopping?'