Chapter 48

"I.. We.. We are pregnant? ", Taehyung stutters with continuous tears falling down his cheeks.

"Yes, my alpha. From now onwards I am not the only baby of yours. We are going to have a small squishy baby just like you described a few minutes ago.", Jungkook nods as he takes hold of the alpha's right hand before placing it on his stomach.

"You cannot really feel the presence of our pup but I am sure your wolf can.", there's a smile on Jungkook's face as the alpha rubs his palm over the thin fabric of his sweatshirt.

" I can't believe this. When and how did you come to know? ", Taehyung questions but never pulling his hand from over his Omega's stomach.

" I wasn't feeling good yesterday. So I took a pregnancy test at home and it came positive. But then to get a hundred percent confirmation, I even went to Dr. Shein and even the blood test confirmed that we are pregnant.", Jungkook explains.

"But then why didn't you tell me this yesterday itself? ", Taehyubg questioned pulling the omega closer to his chest.

" Because I wanted to surprise you alpha. Isn't it the best surprise you have ever received? ", Jungkook questions as he rubs his palm over the alpha's chest just above his racing heart.

" Yes, it is.", Taehyung feels overwhelmed by all the information that's dawned upon him. He couldn't believe the fact that Jungkook is no more the youngest in their family. In nine months, they are going to welcome their own baby, their token of love.

Taehyung kneels down in front of the omega before pulling the other's sweatshirt up uncovering the Omega's little tummy.

"Hey baby, appa here. I can't wait to meet you, pup. Come soon okay. I will give you all the love I have in my heart. I promise that I will always take care of you and mumma. Even more than my own self.", Taehyung whispers before placing a kiss right above Jungkook's belly button.

"Alpha, we need to tell this to everyone. I can't even imagine how happy eomma and appa will be after listening to the good news.", Jungkook says as he rubs his thumb over the alpha's jaw.

" How do you want us to reveal it? I think we should do it tomorrow since your eomma and appa are also going to attend my birthday party tomorrow.", Taehyung suggests making the omega nod.

"Yes, we should definitely do it. But we will have to make it special for them.", Jungkook exclaims.

" I have a plan. We will give them a box as a return gift and in that box we will keep some baby related things. What say? ", Taehyung explains his plan earning a hug from the omega.

" It's a brilliant plan, alpha. But for that we need to go buy these things from the mall. We can't order it online since anyone from our house can receive the parcel.", Jungkook says.

They finally decide on going tomorrow morning by informing the elders that they are going shopping for Taehyung's birthday party.

Both the mates settle on the bed with Taehyung's hand resting on the Omega's hips protectively with the Omega's head resting over his left arm. Jungkook is cocooned by his alpha's body.

💜💜💜💜💜💜

The very next day, Taehyung and Jungkook get ready early in the morning and come down in the dining room to have their breakfast.

Everyone are again staring at Jungkook and now Taehyung too since the alpha was nit ready to remove his hand that was holding the Omega's waist. Jungkook tried his best to calmn the protective nature of the alpha but who is he kidding with.

Taehyung had cutely said that their baby had mindlinked him and said in his dream to always stay near his eomma ie. Jungkook and to never leave him alone.