Chapter 34

Taehyung comes out of the closet wearing a black suit that Jungkook chose for him. He buttons up the cuff before wearing a wrist watch that compliments his attire.

"Love, can you please help me with the tie? ", Taehyung asked Jungkook who was busy reading his book. Taehyung had already given up on his tie. Now a days he straight away asks his omega to help him with the tie not  even bothering to learn how to do it.

"Alpha, you should learn how to tie a tie. What if someday I won't be there with you? How will you tie the tie then?", Jungkook asks taking the longer end of the tie twisting it over the smaller one.

"I will still come to you to tie the tie. Anyways you are always going to be with me.", Taehyung answers before caressing the omega's red rossy cheeks.

"I love you the most Jungkook.", Taehyung leans down to hug Jungkook by placing his chin on the omega's shoulder, wrapping his arms around his petite waist.

"I love you too my baby alpha.", Jungkook shudders when Taehyung nuzzles his nose in his scent gland.

"I will come to take you to the ball by 5:00pm okay. Be ready by then.", Taehyung informs pulling away from the hug.

"I'm so excited!!!  This is the first time we both will be representing as the alpha and luna of Kim's pack.", Jungkook squeals , even does a quick dance to show his excitement to his alpha.

Taehyung stares at the omega, endeared by the omega's cuteness. Indeed he must have done something good in his past life to get such a beautiful and adorable omega as his fated mate.

"Stop being cute love or else I will eat you.", Taehyung says pinching the omega's cheeks.

"That you do everynight.", Jungkook says before running inside the bathroom.

It takes some time for Taehyung to realise the real meaning behind the omega's words.

"I will eat you out today too.", Taehyung yells so that the omega could hear from inside the bathroom.

"Ofcourse you will.", Taehyung hears the omega say that makes him chuckle.

Unaware of the presence of Yujin outside their room listening to Taehyung and Jungkook make plans for the official ball today evening.

'Let me see how you go to the ball with your alpha Jungkook. I will be the one taking your place and going along with alpha to the ball.', Yujin smirks before leaving the place not willing to get caught.

Yujin walks upto his room, the noise of his slippers resonating in the corridor. A lot of plans on how he could stop Jungkook from accompanying Taehyung running in his mind.

-------------------------

"Be ready by 5 okay. Don't be late. I will be here to pick you up.", Taehyung informs placing a kiss on the omega's pink lips before walking towards his car.

Taehyung watches the omega waving at him with a bright smile on his face, his front teeth almost covering his bottom lip, through the rear view mirror. Taehyung chuckles before waving back at the omega whose smile only grows bigger before he is jumping and waving back at Taehyung.

Four hours had passed and Jungkook was in his closet wearing a black and white suit twinning with his alpha. They both had decided that they were going to wear twining suits on the ball, well it was Jungkook's idea which Taehyung followed.

Jungkook takes a ligth amount of hair gel in his hand before neatly applying it on his hair to style them. He even wanted to style his hair like his alpha so here he is trying to look like Taehyung.