Chapter 29

Both the pair of mates had returned from their honeymoon. It was time for Jungkook to return back to his college.

"Alpha how does it look? ", Jungkook walks out of the closet wearing an outfit they brought from Bali.

He stands in front of his alpha, hooking his arms around his alpha's neck their chests touching

"You look gorgeous love.", Taehyung compliments pressing a kiss on his neck making the omega shudder.

"Alpha I'm nervous.",Jungkook whines  buring his nose in Taehyung's scent gland inhalling his mate's intoxicating scent.

"You'll do great love. Try to make new friends. Jimin will also be there with you pup. He took admission in our packs university just so he can be there with you.", Taehyung assures pulling the omega closer to himself.

"He took admission in our pack's college because it's the best asian university.", Jungkook pouts making Taehyung chuckle.

"Give me a kiss, come on alpha.", Jungkook demands pulling Taehyung by his nape.

Taehyung places an open mouth kiss on the omega's lips before entering his tongue inside Jungkook's mouth. Taehyung licks the insides, sucking his omega's tongue to his hearts content.

Jungkook fights for dominance but gives up immediately, very well aware how competitive Taehyung can get when it comes to intimacy.

"Alpha, let me.", Jungkook breaks the kiss before biting the alpha's lower lips between his teeth sucking it later trying to reduce the pain it caused.

This time Taehyung lets Jungkook dominate the kiss, the omega desperately sucking his tongue bringing his face more towards himself by his nape.

They pull away from the passionate kiss they shared. Taehyung holds jungkook's delicate hands in his before descending down the stairs.

"Jungkook-ah eat well baby.  You have a lot to study. ", Jin says pouring banana milkshake in a glass.

"Yes appa.", Jungkook replies before taking a sip from his milk.

"Are you done with your breakfast? ",Taehyung asks wiping the milk moustache off the omega's lips.

"Yes let's go.", Jungkook smiles picking his bag. He hugs Jin who kisses his forehead. He turns around hugging Namjoon before holding his alpha's hand.

Jin and Namjoon watch the two mates sit inside the car with fond eyes.

"Our Taehyungie has changed since he found Jungkookie.", Jin smiles his eyes moistening.

"He is smiling more often.", Namjoon side hugs Jin pulling him closer by his waist.

Jungkook leans his head on Taehyung's shoulder basking himself in his alpha's scent.