Chapter 47

The rays of the sun fall on Jungkook's face forcing him to nuzzle closer in his alpha's arms. Jungkook hides his face below his alpha's neck, bathing himself in his husband's scent.

Now that he is aware that he is pregnant, he has been taking extra care from yesterday. His alpha was in a very romantic mood yesterday but the omega declined him saying they will do it some other day.

He wasn't afraid that something may happen to their baby. He was afraid that Taehyung will surely get angry at him for not asking him to stop even though he knew that he is caring a baby.

Taehyung has always been a little over protective about his mate and Jungkook wants his alpha to be aware about his pregnancy when they make love next time.

As the omega flutters his eyes open with his alpha's neck coming in his view, he cranes his neck upwards to look at the alpha's sleeping face. A smile form on his lips when he imagines the alpha's reaction after finding about him becoming a father.

Although the alpha is very quite and cold by nature, he is totally opposite when he is around his mate. The protective, lovable, adorable Taehyung is only seen around Jungkook and no one else.

He feels the alpha's hold tighten around his waist he pulls the omega closer in his sleep.

"Wake up, alpha. We have a lot of work to do.", Jungkook says shaking Taehyung a little who stirs in his sleep.

A groan leaves the alpha's mouth which comes out deeper because of his groggy morning voice.

" Let's sleep for some more time.", Taehyung says, trying to pull the omega closer to his body but Jungkook somehow pulls himself out of the bed.

"You sleep for some time. I will wake you up after my shower.", Jungkook caresses his alpha's hair before making his towards the bathroom.

After he was done with his morning routine, he comes out of the bathroom only to find Taehyung sitting on the bed going through his mobile phone.

"Alpha go have shower and I'll go help Jimin in preparing our breakfast.", Jungkook says before walking outside their bedroom. He needs to stay away from the alpha as much as he can. He cannot let Taehyung have a doubt about him being pregnant.

Taehyung being a trueblood had already sensed the increasing sweetness in his scent. And Jungkook doesn't want the alpha to realize that this is one of the pregnancy symptoms as he wishes to surprise his alpha.

During the breakfast Jungkook feels everyone's eyes on him. Of course everyone would stare at him as the "To be brand ambassador" of banana milk as Jimin calls him, just denied to drink it.

Jungkook doesn't know why but he doesn't like the smell of banana milk now. He doesn't know why this partiality is happening that too with his banana milk. Jeon Jungkook who would sell Jimin for banana milk now doesn't even like the smell of it.

"Love, are you okay?", Taehyung takes Jungkook's hands in his making the Omega's doe eyes turn wide at the sudden question.

" Yes, alpha. Why do you ask that? ", Jungkook questions.

" You just denied having your favourite banana milk.", Taehyung frowns.

"Alpha, that doesn't mean I am unwell. It's just that I don't feel like drinking it now.", Jungkook reasons, feeling bad for making his alpha concern.

" Okay, if you say so."

----------------------------

Maybe it is because of pregnancy that Jungkook's body feels tired and doesn't have the strength of doing much.