Chapter 39

The whole chapter is filled with mature content. Skip this chapter if you aren't comfortable.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook follows Taehyung to their room. Although the alpha looks angry,  Jungkook knows that his alpha won't do anything that will hurt him.

"Yoojin is alive. I have asked our bodyguard to jail him in our dungeon.  He will be punished by the law.", Taehyung informs. Jungkook huffs out a sigh after listening to this information.

Taehyung removes his suit before unbottoning his cuffs. He folds the cuffs of his white shirt until it reaches his elbow.

Taehyung rummages through the open closet before coming out with a bag in his hand.

"Wear this and come to the terrace in ten minutes.", Taehyung orders looking straight into the omega's eyes.   Jungkook's eyes turn royal blue when he realises what day is today.

Today is a full moon night and they are supposed to complete their mating process. Jungkook has heard that the mating process is very painful especially for the omega and looking at the alpha's angry face, his alpha is not going to spare him any mercy tonight.

Jungkook gets on his heels, entering the closet without uttering a single word. The omega opens the cover which was wrapped around the attire. Jungkook's anticipation increases as he unfolds the cover. A gasp leaves the omega's lips when his eyes fall on the black singlet nightwear.

The night wear he had wore during their honeymoon was sexy but wasn't too revealing

The night wear he had wore during their honeymoon was sexy but wasn't too revealing. But looking at the nightwear lying in front of his eyes, Jungkook was sure that it will barely cover his chest.

Jungkook removes the previous cloths he was wearing before putting the night dress. Jungkook was used to wearing pyjamas and t-shirts his whole life. He wore these girly clothes only a few times that too to get his alpha's attention.

Jungkook pouts when he sees his reflection in the mirror. His earlier doubt had come true. The dress was barely covering his chest and hips. It was better to not wear the dress. Because, according to Jungkook wearing this dress makes no sense since it doesn't fulfil its purpose of covering the omega's body.

Jungkook takes a deep breath before walking out of his room. He has covered his body with a shrug because what if someone else from the house sees him in such a revealing attire. He didn't want anyone else but his alpha to see his figure.

As soon as the omega enters the terrace, he is shoved towards the nearby wall before his plump lips are attached to his alpha's soft ones. The grip of his alpha's hand around the omega's waist is tight. Taehyung glides his teeth on his omega's lips almost bruising them. He removes the shrug off the omega's body which lays pooling around the Jungkook's ankles.

He takes hold of the omega's neck before pulling his face towards his. The alpha enters his tongue into the omega's mouth tasting each and every corner of Jungkook's mouth. Taehyung sucks in the saliva from Jungkook's mouth into his before transferring the saliva back into the omega's mouth urging him to gulp it down his throat.