Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Smell my pheromones.

    The call fell, Hang Ning closed his eyes, everything became very clear and slow before he died, the grunt in the throat of the night creature, the smell of saliva dripping from the mouth, the wind sound of the air being torn by the huge body of the night creature, everything Foreshadowing that the footsteps of the god of death are gradually approaching.

    In a matter of seconds, the imaginary biting did not happen. Hang Ning quickly rolled his eyelids, and unexpectedly found that the monster that rushed up fell directly to the side, hitting her feet heavily, splashing dust on the ground.

    The God of Death's sickle miraculously cut off, and Hang Ning suddenly rolled to the side after escaping death. He turned around in great surprise and saw He Wenzhou in a straight military uniform!

    The slender and vigorous figure stood there, like a god descending from the sky.

    He Wenzhou shot a glance at Hang Ning, signaling her to step back and stand in a safe area.

    Hang Ning understood, ran away, retreated a few feet, and gave the battlefield to He Wenzhou and the creatures of the dark night.

    He Wenzhou quickly withdrew his gaze, and calmly watched the night creature roll over and stand up again.

    Holding a sharp knife in his hand, without giving the night creatures any chance to breathe, he rushed to the monster with lightning speed, chopped off three of the monster's faces with two strokes, and then inserted the sharp knife into the monster's neck again, and the arm holding the knife turned around. Then, the sharp knife circled around the monster's neck, the skin and flesh of the monster's neck were cut open, and half of the head could not be removed.

    He Wenzhou's speed was extremely fast, his movements were agile, and his movements were neat. Hang Ning was stunned by a set of smooth movements.

    The monster went mad with pain, its roar shook the world, and the ground shook slightly in a trance.

    Holding the sharp knife, He Wenzhou ran towards the monster again, raised his hand and stabbed fiercely, the sharp knife pierced into the monster's skin, He Wenzhou kicked, turned over with his strength, and rode on the monster's back, he raised the knife in his hand and cut off the monster's neck The spine, the monster's head rolled down.

    But the monster was still alive, struggling unabated, shaking its back vigorously, trying to shake off He Wenzhou from its back.

    It seems that the life gate of this monster is not the head.

    He Wenzhou walked on the monster's back like he was walking on the ground, without the slightest panic. He stood on one knee, inserted a sharp knife into the monster's back, pulled back, and slid down from the monster's back, directly opening the monster's entire back. A deep cut revealed the entire bone of the spine.

    This monster's vitality is tenacious, even so, it is still as strong as before, and there is no sign of dying.

    He Wenzhou jumped off the monster's back and observed its life gate quietly. Ninety percent of the monster's life gate is the head, and there are very few monsters with the life gate growing on the chest or back.

    Since neither the head nor the back is the lifeblood of this monster, the most likely place is the chest.

    He Wenzhou faced the monster head-on, leaned back, pressed very low, his back almost touched the ground, and slid the shovel in from under the monster on his back.

    Hang Ning, who was staring at the battle situation, raised his heart in his throat. This is too dangerous and too life-threatening. As long as the monster lifts its foot, it will be trampled into a pulp.