Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    After dismissing the assistant, He Wenzhou lay on the bed weakly on his back.

    The stern eyebrows and eyes are full of affection due to the attack of estrus, the eyes are watery, and there is a slight sense of fragility at the tip of the eyes.

    He has always relied on special inhibitors to survive the estrus period, and has never passed his own monoclonal antibody.

    The only accident was the temporary mark made by the unknown female Alpha who broke into the hotel suddenly.

    At this moment, the body's instinctive reaction reminded him of that woman uncontrollably.

    He Wenzhou raised his hand and scratched his hair, he actually thought of Hang Ning, the figure of that woman seemed to be similar to Hang Ning, this idea made him feel weird and surprised.

    But the body is far more honest than the consciousness, and the communicator has dialed Hang Ning's phone.

    Hang Ning picked it up: "I don't want to participate, you can deduct points as you like."

    After finishing speaking, Hang Ning was about to hang up, but he heard a man's hoarse humming sound from the communicator, as if he was holding back.

    injured? Hang Ning was full of doubts, and asked casually: "What's the matter, are you injured?"

    There was a gasp from the communicator, which seemed to be in pain and joy, and then He Wenzhou replied gruffly: "I'm fine, It's the estrous period."

    Estrus? These two words had a huge impact on Hang Ning.

    It's not that she hasn't been in heat, it's just that she didn't know that He Wenzhou was an Omega for a long time, and she really couldn't imagine what his strong male O would look like when he was in heat.

    Will it be limp? Will it tear clothes? Will you wriggle in bed?

    No matter what kind it is, with He Wenzhou's appearance, it is a very impactful and shocking picture.

    Hang Ning withdrew his thoughts of going off track, and hesitated: "Then I'll die, you take an inhibitor and have a good rest."

    "Don't hang up." He Wenzhou said quickly.

    There was a hint of pleading in the words, Hang Ning keenly caught it, and after a little tangling, he didn't hang up.

    "What's the matter?" Hang Ning asked.

    He Wenzhou: "I've run out of inhibitors, and I'm feeling very uncomfortable now."

    Hang Ning: "I don't have an Omega inhibitor, and it's useless to tell me. Why don't you tell Song Yi that he's a doctor, and it's still okay to deal with an unexpected estrus. " It's not easy to turn back."

    Hang Ning himself didn't notice the complaints and sourness in his words.

    He Wenzhou said in a low voice: "No one else knows my real gender, only you can help me."

    Hang Ning thought that this statement was true. He Wenzhou was afraid of revealing his gender, so he must not dare to go to the emergency center. It should be holding on at this moment.

    Hang Ning: "How can I help you?"

    He Wenzhou: "I'm in Yujing Garden, come here and help me."

    Hang Ning was surprised that He Wenzhou returned to Yujing Garden, and she pretended that He Wenzhou was hiding in the garden. The dormitory is away.