Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Hang Ning Missing

    The Zhao family is a big family that has flourished for hundreds of years, and the Zhao family belongs to the royal family.

    The Zhao family seems to have kept themselves safe these years, only focusing on their own family business, and even often doing charity, creating a pretty good family image in the hearts of the people.

    When Hang Ning first learned that the Zhao family was secretly conducting genetic modification experiments, she was shocked, but she still chose to believe it, because the Zhao family fully possessed this ability.

    But the only thing Hang Ning wondered was why the Zhao family did this?

    It is obviously already the first family second only to the royal family, with inexhaustible enjoyment of glory and wealth, and a lofty status. To some extent, the glory of Blue Sea Star is closely connected with the glory of the Zhao family.

    They could have done nothing, and they could have been living aloft and envied by the common people.

    However, under the prosperity and dignity, they actually moved unforgivably bad thoughts.

    Maybe people's greed is so endless. Being the head of the four major families is still not satisfied, and they still fantasize about taking Blue Sea Star as their own.

    Sadly.

    As for Zhao Zhecheng, he is the illegitimate son of the Zhao family, but because of his outstanding ability, he was recognized by the Zhao family when he was young, and has been active in the family business.

    His external identity is Blue Sea Star's largest oil merchant.

    He is the main person in charge of this genetic modification experiment, which shows the Zhao family's trust in him.

    Zhao Zhecheng also attaches great importance to the progress of this experiment. He knows that the results of the genetic modification experiment are of great significance to the Zhao family. It is related to whether the Zhao family can go to a higher level. If he can complete the task perfectly, he can surpass the Zhao family's son and become the heir of the Zhao family. most promising candidate.

    Boom boom boom!

    Zhao Zhecheng's office door was knocked.

    "Come in."

    As soon as the words fell, Bian Yan pushed the door open and entered.

    Her face was pale, her breathing was slightly disturbed, and her body even trembled slightly.

    It's all about going through a lot of fear and pretending to be calm.

    "Are you here early?" Zhao Zhecheng pushed his glasses and smiled.     Bian Yan cut to the chase: "I

    've already done what you want me to do. When will you give me what I want?"

People."

    Then he took out a document bag from the drawer and threw it in front of Bian Yan.

    "Everything you ask for is here!

    Bian Yan picked up the file bag and asked suspiciously: "Are you sure you didn't keep a backup there? "

    "No." "Now he has a better handle, and he doesn't need to rely on the contents of this document bag to control Bian Yan.

    " I hope your words have credibility. "